PDA

View Full Version : Blue Republicans - Advertise it!

TRIGRHAPPY
08-15-2011, 07:59 PM
I've been hitting up the comments section of just about every Political story I can find advertising "Blue Republicans". The only problem is that so many comments get posted that it's hard to keep my posts near the top. So, I figured I'd ask for some help.

In case no one has heard of it, a "Blue Republican" is a Democrat who switches parties right now to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries. For ANY democrat actually interested in the election, there is nothing but pros to doing it. Here are the biggest ones:

1) There's no reason not to (since Obama will be their nominee anyway)
2) Ron Paul is the only "anti-war" candidate on the Republican side
3) Ron Paul is the only one besides Romney not thumping the bible at everyone
4) Democrats hate ALL the other Republicans in the running
5) Democrats have always had a soft spot for RP anyway

So, help me advertise this. Remember, don't just post it on articles involving Republicans or Ron Paul....Democrats don't really care right now. Try to hit up anything that would interest Democrats. We must target our advertisements just like anyone else would. Having the campaign (or just us) use Google advertisements for this would be huge. Right now though, lets focus on news articles' comments sections.

Here's what I've been copy/pasting into the comments:

Democrats, you know who will be your nominee, Obama. Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, do not let another war-loving, bible propagandizing, clueless idiot take the Republican nomination. With Obama's approval ratings in the 30s, whoever wins the Republican nomination may very well be the next president. Either register republican for the primary season and vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.....to keep the warmongers out, or stay Democrat and risk Obama losing to Bush 3.

Switching Republican doesn't cost you anything, you still get to vote for Obama in the general election, and you get to keep another Bush-Clone from even having a chance. Become a Blue Republican until the general election.

Read more: http://tinyurl.com/68pb67a

Oukvekpwv
08-15-2011, 08:23 PM
its not enough that the vote for ron paul in the primary.. they should realize that obama is as bad as bush.. some of them do.. what they would do if they wanted obama, is vote bachmann because she is such an easy target compared to Obama.. the ron paul / obama election will be epic..

TRIGRHAPPY
08-15-2011, 09:00 PM
its not enough that the vote for ron paul in the primary.. they should realize that obama is as bad as bush.. some of them do.. what they would do if they wanted obama, is vote bachmann because she is such an easy target compared to Obama.. the ron paul / obama election will be epic..

Fair enough, but even so, there's still no better way to convert them than to introduce them to Ron Paul as Blue Republicans.