PDA

View Full Version : Write to your local paper bomb

Billay
08-15-2011, 06:27 PM
Folks i'm tired of seeing threads for a money bomb every other week. It's time our man gets acknowledged by the media and newspapers will all have a hard time ignoring Ron Paul if we all write to the editors. I propose a "Write to your newspaper day bomb" Who's in?

Patriot123
08-15-2011, 08:08 PM
I think this is something to actually give some thought. My only fear is that it could backlash. For example, some of the reasons some talk radio hosts DON'T like talking about Ron Paul is because they're seriously pissed at us -- if they mention one thing about Ron Paul, we call in like swarms and destroy their show. Hence, because our reputation behooves us they don't want to give Ron Paul any air time, less they say something wrong and get a ton of us calling.
Could it work? Yeah, and it'd feel pretty damn good, too. For revenge, at least, because of the Iowa Straw Poll. Is it the right thing? I don't know. At the same time, I kind of feel like, "what would it accomplish?" It's almost just a way to vent our anger. Maybe there's a better use of our time. But at the same time, maybe -- just maybe this is something to give a little thought. If we were to do it, we'd have to have a strategy to ensure the letters all get there the same day, and you'd have to at least have something of substance in the letter -- you can't just mail "Ron Paul hahahahaha!" You know? :D Really, I'm unsure though.