PDA

View Full Version : [Youtube] Sean Hannity defends Ron Paul

Aliangel
08-15-2011, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0ZfNYZJ6g

squarepusher
08-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Sean and Rand I think are fairly OK friends. I hope Hannity can redeem himself from 2008....

Feeding the Abscess
08-15-2011, 05:11 PM
“No goal, no objective, not until we have those things and a compelling case is made, then I say, back out of it, because innocent people are going to die for nothing. That’s why I’m against it.”

– Sean Hannity on Clinton’s War in Kosovo, 1999

Don't fall for it, guys. Sean Hannity has come around like Rush Limbaugh has come around. They're only sounding like this because a democrat is in the White House.

VBRonPaulFan
08-15-2011, 05:16 PM
he's trying to appease the ron paul supporters so next time the snowballs don't have rocks in them... lol.

RonPaulCult
08-15-2011, 05:18 PM
"Ron Paul is right about the debt, he's right about the deficit, he's right about spending, he's right about budgets, he's right about the fed, he's right about a lot of things, he's right about gold. He's been right about a lot of things. Let's not fall into the Democrat's game of turning on each other as a means of elevating one candidate or another"

- Sean Hannity 8/15/2011

Spread this to all Hannity listeners guys!!!

Sola_Fide
08-15-2011, 05:20 PM
"Ron Paul is right about the debt, he's right about the deficit, he's right about spending, he's right about budgets, he's right about the fed, he's right about a lot of things, he's right about gold. He's been right about a lot of things. Let's not fall into the Democrat's game of turning on each other as a means of elevating one candidate or another"

- Sean Hannity 8/15/2011

Spread this to all Hannity listeners guys!!!

I have a few people I will send this to immediately.

robert9712000
08-15-2011, 05:31 PM
I hope he was being genuine.Ive heard him say some very ignorant things in the past,but that almost sounded as a sincere defense of Ron Paul

iamse7en
08-15-2011, 06:08 PM
I don't care what Hannity says. His objectives are to destroy the constitution and grow the empire. It's hard for me to believe he's just a good man who's confused. He's been in the establishment long enough to know how to play the game. I don't trust him, and it scares me when he will defend the leader of our movement. What's he got up his sleeve?

Brett85
08-15-2011, 06:20 PM
I don't care what Hannity says. His objectives are to destroy the constitution and grow the empire. It's hard for me to believe he's just a good man who's confused. He's been in the establishment long enough to know how to play the game. I don't trust him, and it scares me when he will defend the leader of our movement. What's he got up his sleeve?

So basically he can't win no matter what he says. You'll just demonize him because you disagree with his positions on the issues. It's good that Hannity no longer does that with Ron. We should give Hannity credit for being respectful to Ron. Limbaugh and Levin could learn a thing or two from Hannity.

Brett85
08-15-2011, 06:21 PM
I heard this live, and I'm glad that Hannity said this. We can have different opinions on the issues, but we should all be respectful towards one another.

Brett85
08-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Hannity even said that he was undecided on who to support in the primary, and he may support ANY of the remaining candidates in the race. That really surprised me.

Fredom101
08-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Simple difference, Hannity wants dead brown people in the middle east, and a big government to these support mindless deaths.

libertybrewcity
08-15-2011, 07:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fj0ZfNYZJ6g

josh b
08-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Woah

Warmonger Hannity still sucks though.

libertybrewcity
08-15-2011, 07:46 PM
sorry, i posted another thread, didn't see this one..

libertybrewcity
08-15-2011, 07:47 PM
sorry...i see there is already another thread posted...you all can let this one die.

wannaberocker
08-15-2011, 08:01 PM
I know alot of people hate these radio guys. But i never really let them bother me that much. There are days they are right and days they are wrong. That is part of life, i have yet to meet a person who agrees with me on everything. So good for Sean.

pcosmar
08-15-2011, 08:03 PM
He is still an idiot that can't see the Economy and the constant pointless Wars are directly connected.

We do need defense. What we have IS NOT defense. It is Offense.
And it is offensive.

wannaberocker
08-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Simple difference, Hannity wants dead brown people in the middle east, and a big government to these support mindless deaths.

and comments like this is why most people consider Ron Paul supporters to be absolutly nuts. I know there are some very intelligent people on this forum but geeze. Sometimes i feel like its youngsters posting here.

Brett85
08-15-2011, 08:55 PM
and comments like this is why most people consider Ron Paul supporters to be absolutly nuts. I know there are some very intelligent people on this forum but geeze. Sometimes i feel like its youngsters posting here.

Yes, you're absolutely right. It's a big reason why there's so much animosity between Ron Paul supporters and the old guard conservatives like Hannity. Like I said, we should be able to respectfully disagree with each other on the issues.

TNforPaul45
08-15-2011, 09:03 PM
You know i almost made a post today calling for rp supporters to "rally" in so many words behind Hannity because of Rush's comments. I think that this statement by him lends more credence to that call. We shpuld reward the "establishment" when they actually think like hannity did today.

This would have been unheard of in 2008 and i think we need to thank hannity for it.

YumYum
08-15-2011, 09:04 PM
Hannity likes Ron Paul's domestic policy but not his foreign policy. So does Rick Perry. Hannity is saying this to prepare his listeners to vote for Perry.

COpatriot
08-15-2011, 09:45 PM
If you're waiting for Hannity to endorse Ron, skip it. Our chance of picking up his backing is slightly less than the one we had with Beck and we all know how that turned out. Look, I met Hannity twice a while back ~7-8 years ago. He's a nice guy, but he's just not completely aligned with us.

AuH20
08-15-2011, 09:47 PM
If you're waiting for Hannity to endorse Ron, skip it. Our chance of picking up his backing is slightly less than the one we had with Beck and we all know how that turned out. Look, I met Hannity twice a while back ~7-8 years ago. He's a nice guy, but he's just not completely aligned with us.

He's probably going to pick Bachmann which will be an improvement on his past stances. Rush is all hot and bothered for Perry, being the corpulent snake that he is.

trey4sports
08-15-2011, 09:52 PM
They should just call his show Ranndity instead of Hannity.

COpatriot
08-15-2011, 10:11 PM
He's probably going to pick Bachmann which will be an improvement on his past stances. Rush is all hot and bothered for Perry, being the corpulent snake that he is.

I actually used to be able to listen to Ol' Pills. Not anymore. He is awful.

chadhb
08-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Anybody who is sucking up too Shawn Hannity, is either a blithering idiot or a paid shill, either way it is time to grow up. This forum is pathetic, see low post count, because I don't hang out with neocon trash.

Feeding the Abscess
08-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Anybody who is sucking up too Shawn Hannity, is either a blithering idiot or a paid shill, either way it is time to grow up. This forum is pathetic, see low post count, because I don't hang out with neocon trash.

Hey, dig the enthusiasm and the vigor. Stay around and post; there are plenty here who think like you do.

Nate-ForLiberty
08-15-2011, 11:18 PM
You guys do realize we just gained a major "endorsement" that can be used to get some neo-cons to come around! :D

Knightskye
08-15-2011, 11:20 PM
Hannity's still bringing up the snowballs. Give it up, homie.

COpatriot
08-15-2011, 11:23 PM
You guys do realize we just gained a major "endorsement" that can be used to get some neo-cons to come around! :D

From my experiences, neocons are even more stubborn than we are.

Nate-ForLiberty
08-15-2011, 11:26 PM
From my experiences, neocons are even more stubborn than we are.

believe it or not, there are quite a few reformed neo-cons here :)

Sola_Fide
08-15-2011, 11:30 PM
believe it or not, there are quite a few reformed neo-cons here :)

Yeah, and I don't know too many liberty-oriented people who have gone back into neoconservatism.

COpatriot
08-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Yeah, and I don't know too many liberty-oriented people who have gone back into neoconservatism.

That's not what Faux Noise would have you believe when they said people jumped from Ron to Santorum over the Iran thing. But we all know how good they are at making shit up.

cindy25
08-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Hannity is becoming more Libertarian all the time; 911 poisoned him, as it poisoned most people in NYC, and as that fades maybe there is hope.

Schifference
08-16-2011, 05:00 AM
Hannity has ulterior motives. The only reason he defends Ron in this short radio segment is for his own gain. He realizes that people will come under fire for not mentioning Ron Paul and when they point a finger at Hannity he can say but wait I said this I was one of the only people that defended Ron.

Dianne
08-16-2011, 05:14 AM
he's trying to appease the ron paul supporters so next time the snowballs don't have rocks in them... Lol.

lmao !!

Brett85
08-16-2011, 07:21 AM
Hannity has ulterior motives. The only reason he defends Ron in this short radio segment is for his own gain. He realizes that people will come under fire for not mentioning Ron Paul and when they point a finger at Hannity he can say but wait I said this I was one of the only people that defended Ron.

So basically Hannity can't say anything that would actually please you. You'll just attack him no matter what he says. So I guess he might as well go back to just attacking Ron.

Southron
08-16-2011, 07:24 AM
Someone call him up today and thank him.

Schifference
08-16-2011, 08:19 AM
So basically Hannity can't say anything that would actually please you. You'll just attack him no matter what he says. So I guess he might as well go back to just attacking Ron.
You are right! Hannity deserves praise for acknowledging Ron and I am sure that he had no self interest in doing so.

RM918
08-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Positive reinforcement! Yelling at him makes it less likely for things like this to happen in the future.

Maestro232
08-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Compared to Rush this is great. Rush hates Paul and says so regularly on his show.

VBRonPaulFan
08-16-2011, 09:44 AM
I sent him a brief thank you message and would encourage others to do the same. It's easy to bitch at someone when they do something we don't like... we should also show them we're civil and appreciate it when they're civil in turn.

affa
08-17-2011, 11:09 AM
So basically he can't win no matter what he says. You'll just demonize him because you disagree with his positions on the issues. It's good that Hannity no longer does that with Ron. We should give Hannity credit for being respectful to Ron. Limbaugh and Levin could learn a thing or two from Hannity.

Mainstream media will never, ever validate Ron Paul. It has long been in bed with (and owned by, in many cases) the military industrial complex. Our media has no interest in seeing the war end; individuals within it might, sure, but the overwhelming pressure (in terms of getting and keeping air time) is to tow the line. Even a limited amount of research into not only who owns the media (GE, for example), but how this affects the narrative (through 'experts' chosen, etc.) is straight up alarming. When I was growing up, we talked of Russia's media being a sham... this is us, today. Embedded 'journalism', thinly veiled advertising, and political leading verses political commentary.

We get lucky that a few people are able to get the word out on occasion, but to think a single statement is indicative of anything is short sighted.