PDA

View Full Version : What I am looking foward to the most if RP wins....

nbhadja
11-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Other than America turning back into the land of the free instead of a global bully/murderer of course......
But I want to see the media's reaction. Could this be the first presidential election where the results are posted on a small article on the back page?? lol

And once the people know about how the government lied (mostly by seeing RP's "radical" ideas working so well) they will want the heads of all the neocon figures in the media. Imagine a day when tucker, bill o reilly are ridiculed to their broadcasting deaths :).

Shiranu
11-02-2007, 05:42 PM
When Ron Paul wins, it will be ALL over the media, saying how they backed him from the beginnin.

rajibo
11-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Why Tucker?

RevolutionSD
11-02-2007, 05:44 PM
When Ron Paul wins, we will have a true free market, therefore, there will be no corporate media monopoly, and we will have hundreds of options outside of the status quo upholders like O'reilly, Tucker, Hannity, etc.

literatim
11-02-2007, 05:45 PM
When Ron Paul wins, we will have a true free market, therefore, there will be no corporate media monopoly, and we will have hundreds of options outside of the status quo upholders like O'reilly, Tucker, Hannity, etc.

I think people should realize that Ron Paul cannot do it alone. He needs support from the Congress.

TruckinMike
11-02-2007, 06:43 PM
If he doesn't get support in congress we can team up and grassroot'em to political death!

We ARE a powerful tool if we can manage to stay together and focused.

TruckinMike

Mortikhi
11-02-2007, 08:20 PM
no income tax
no ss.
The economy skyrockets with everyone going out and buying stuff.