PDA

View Full Version : We need to send Ron some encouragement!

Jandrsn21
08-15-2011, 03:06 PM
That picture on Drudge just breaks my heart. Here he is putting his neck out, his time, his name, his family, his money, and his legacy, all for us! Seeing how the media has used him in the off years, to pull in listeners and keep ratings up, now just to turn around on him, and rip him apart is so saddening. Being ignored, being constantly ridiculed, undermined, and laughed at, is DISGUSTING! He has to bear this 24/7 and we really need to do something to show how much we appreciate that!

Just saying write some emails, send some letters, send family photos. Just do something to let him know we got his back and we really appreciate what he has been doing. Financial support is one thing as well, but providing moral support and encouragement is just as important. I see posters on here sometimes complaining about how he doesn't do enough and how the campaign is garbage. Can you imagine if he read those comments, how saddened he would be knowing all that he is going through for us and people in our camp still expect more! I say lay off and let him know you care!

The guy is being drug threw the mud right now, from the media, just saying, reaching out and showing him a little encouragement would probably do a world fo good for hi right now!

I'm personally sending a thank you letter and a photo. Just to let him know I appreciate him and there are real people out here that need you to stay strong and will continue to support you until the end!

Romulus
08-15-2011, 03:11 PM
+ rep.

Personal reminders are good. I think we would appreciate that.

kill the banks
08-15-2011, 03:15 PM
history will never forget your name ~ Ron Paul

IndianaPolitico
08-15-2011, 03:20 PM
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=233090810061090
Let's send him a great birthday present!