PDA

View Full Version : NRO Derbyshire - Appalled by Paul? (not a negative article)

undergroundrr
08-15-2011, 02:34 PM
This has been up for awhile and I haven't seen anybody post it.

Derbyshire says that unless the other candidates are ready to commit to full-scale invasion and occupation in Iran (he says they're not), then their stances aren't practically different that Paul's.

Some of the comments (mostly neocon) are surprisingly thoughtful, including one by "Patrick J".

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/274681/appalled-paul-john-derbyshire

Anti Federalist
08-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Saving this for Cowlesy, he's a huge Derb fan.

fisharmor
08-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Holy cow, they actually posted my comment (SicSemperTyrannis)

I think we should take the premise that Iran should not have nuclear weapons and examine the motivation for it.
It is obviously that pervasive philosophy which states that human beings are incapable of managing their own affairs and need organizations to do it for them.
What motivates the FDA to ban raw milk is the same motivation for stopping Iran managing their own affairs since 1953.
The solution is obvious: we need to exterminate the Iranians. This is the only reasonable solution. Everything else will, as the author stated, result in a full scale invasion and quagmire as it has in Iraq and Afghanistan.

This is America, and we put men on the moon in a decade, so I'm sure that it will take much less time than that to develop neutron weapons which can be delivered from our continent with pinpoint accuracy. We don't even have to go there.
From there, every other country which shows anything other than utter submissiveness to American demands - or has, like Iran, dared to resist our earlier attempts at reeducation - can be likewise summarily wiped out.

While we're at it, we could develop low-yield weapons for use on ourselves. Those Tea Partiers, Oathkeepers, gun owners, homeschoolers, Muslims, and everyone else with a modicum of free thought have been allowed to live their own lives for far too long here. Wipe them out too!
Stop pussyfooting around the issue, I say. Give those who don't bow to the American state-god what they so justly deserve.

I was sure some mod wouldn't recognize satire when he saw it...