PDA

View Full Version : Say what you will about Alex Jones - But his whole show today is about Ron Paul Winning

Romulus
08-15-2011, 11:58 AM
He has a loyal following, like us. And he is promoting Ron Paul all day today so far today. It's great... discrediting the media and letting everyone know that Ron Paul can win. Great show today.

NewRightLibertarian
08-15-2011, 11:59 AM
His show is basically Ron Paul radio. It's like this everyday only today it is moreso

Chrysamere
08-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Disagree with him about most of the conspiracy stuff, still like that someone like him has a show, it teaches people to think outside of the box. Some people just get too caught up in it.

Il sub to him on youtube again, he's a good guy and if he spends so much time promoting paul he deserves it. :)

realtonygoodwin
08-15-2011, 12:09 PM
Preaching to the choir. His audience mostly already likes Ron.

Romulus
08-15-2011, 12:12 PM
He's talking about the Politico ignore story and how Bachmann bought 4000 tickets/bribe for Randy Travis. He talking about the shill Perry... this is all great and his show is syndicated too!

He's a huge ally and deserves our support after what I'm hearing today. I don't work for his show or nothing, but it's so nice to hear the truth about RP after all these media lies and blackouts.

Romulus
08-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Preaching to the choir. His audience mostly already likes Ron.

It's not just an internet show... he's on radio nationwide... he's spreading the message. and its positive.

PastaRocket848
08-15-2011, 12:16 PM
it's great that he is a supporter of the movement... i appreciate it... i just don't see the value in the association that others do. i mean sure... he goes on his show and promotes the campaign giving it positive coverage and all that, but as stated before, he's preaching to the converted. so... what we get is a bunch of people who are already voting for ron now even more sure that they will vote for ron (good)... and in return we are associated with conspiracy nuts (very bad).

stormfront has a huge user base, and they're receptive to ron's message. that doesn't mean that a front page article on their site promoting the campaign is a good thing.... it's all about perception and associations. this is a bad one.

Aliangel
08-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Hey Im not the biggest fan of Alex Jones, but he couldnt be more right about Ron paul and the elitists war against him

Elwar
08-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Say what I will about Alex Jones?

Ok. He is a Bilderberg shill.

He shows us that when you find out that a small group of people is manipulating the world, the best way to confront them is with a megaphone.

That will teach them.

Matthew Zak
08-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Say what I will about Alex Jones?

Ok. He is a Bilderberg shill.

He shows us that when you find out that a small group of people is manipulating the world, the best way to confront them is with a megaphone.

That will teach them.

If 10,000 people showed up with megaphones that would be something amazing.

liberalnurse
08-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Hey, in early 2007 I was in Best Buy. A young man was helping me and when we were done I mentioned Ron Paul. He lit up like a Christmas tree. He then asked me if I knew who Alex Jones was. I didn't. He wrote down infowars.com. That, my friends, was my introduction to the Bilderberg Group. (And the rabbit hole) ;)

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-15-2011, 12:34 PM
It's not just an internet show... he's on radio nationwide... he's spreading the message. and its positive.

Radio nationwide? I must have to have sirius or something to tune in then?

carmaphob
08-15-2011, 12:40 PM
He's on some am stations. He's in MN for sure.

Romulus
08-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Radio nationwide? I must have to have sirius or something to tune in then?

Yeah, and local AM and FM affiliates carry his show too.

http://tunein.com/radio/options/Alex-Jones-Live-p20008/

We should try to get our local stations to carry him as a means to get out RP's message.

trey4sports
08-15-2011, 12:43 PM
it's great that he is a supporter of the movement... i appreciate it... i just don't see the value in the association that others do. i mean sure... he goes on his show and promotes the campaign giving it positive coverage and all that, but as stated before, he's preaching to the converted. so... what we get is a bunch of people who are already voting for ron now even more sure that they will vote for ron (good)... and in return we are associated with conspiracy nuts (very bad).

stormfront has a huge user base, and they're receptive to ron's message. that doesn't mean that a front page article on their site promoting the campaign is a good thing.... it's all about perception and associations. this is a bad one.

or... we got some folks who had completely shut out the presidential race, until now.

Elwar
08-15-2011, 12:43 PM
If 10,000 people showed up with megaphones that would be something amazing.

I can think of something 10,000 people could show up with that would be much more effective.