PDA

View Full Version : FAUX News Screencap "Leading GOP Candidates"

Joey Fuller
08-15-2011, 08:56 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iZG30czVNCk/Tkkxn3i93ZI/AAAAAAAAB_M/yZj9U-vwDU4/s1600/fauxnewspropaganda.JPG
8/15/11

Aliangel
08-15-2011, 08:58 AM
wata way to shove it down our throats

ronpaulfollower999
08-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Seems like they accidentally put in Bachmann's picture instead of Ron Paul.

Original_Intent
08-15-2011, 09:22 AM
I honestly think they are trying to provoke a Ron Paul supporter to violence. This is so in your face from the PoV of a Ron Paul supporter - we absolutely cannot be suckered in to this, we need to counter with the viral videos etc. and continue to show the masses how they are being controlled from both the left (MSNBC) and the right (Fox).

Anti Federalist
08-15-2011, 09:29 AM
I honestly think they are trying to provoke a Ron Paul supporter to violence. This is so in your face from the PoV of a Ron Paul supporter - we absolutely cannot be suckered in to this, we need to counter with the viral videos etc. and continue to show the masses how they are being controlled from both the left (MSNBC) and the right (Fox).

Either that or they just love trolling us for the lulz.

JK/SEA
08-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Sure would be nice if Stossel could do a piece on media bias using Ron Paul as an example, but i'm certain he would wake up with a horses head in his bed.

UtahApocalypse
08-15-2011, 09:36 AM
there plan is going to backfire this time.Ron Paul has true name recognition and people have seen his polling. After the politico headline that left out the second place straw poll winner, while showing third I got three new supporters. They were amazed that a "media" outlet would be that blatant. they commented that even someone knowing NOTHING about Ron Paul or even the Straw Pol would wonder "why is there no second place? who was second?"

The media will soon find that Ron Paul is a frontrunner..... weather they choose to report it or not.

libertyfanatic
08-15-2011, 09:54 AM
The media and the establishment knows that Paul is a frontrunner and are scared. They're doing everything that they can to try and change that but the people are waking up.

fisharmor
08-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Bachman is sooooooooooo spaaaaaaaarkly, I'll vote for heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ .

Sentient Void
08-15-2011, 10:03 AM
Either that or they just love trolling us for the lulz.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLbkSYpDUzdRVPBO2e43UhycLgVeSrq Hr2kDISFPVjP8f8hApW

TruckinMike
08-15-2011, 10:14 AM
I think its time to arm up and wage this war like Men! Can anyone point me in the direction of the worlds deadliest snow ball launcher?

TMike

Note: has our tracking device been placed on Hannity yet?

Brett85
08-15-2011, 10:18 AM
We don't really know who the leading GOP candidates are, because there haven't been any post debate polls. It will be interesting to see what the polls show now after the Iowa debate and straw poll. I'm hoping that Ron didn't lose any ground because of the Iran issue.

Brett85
08-15-2011, 10:19 AM
I think its time to arm up and wage this war like Men! Can anyone point me in the direction of the worlds deadliest snow ball launcher?

TMike

Note: has our tracking device been placed on Hannity yet?

Hannity has actually been pretty fair to Ron this time around. I think that's because he likes Rand so much. It's really Limbaugh and Mark Levin who have been bashing Ron recently.

LibertyEagle
08-15-2011, 10:21 AM
The media will omit Bachmann soon too, I think. Haven't you noticed all the media blurbs that they're putting out there to marginalize her? I predict that will build as we move away from the Straw Poll.

It's all about Perry. He is the one that needs to be outed for the liar he truly is.

Brett85
08-15-2011, 10:28 AM
The media will omit Bachmann soon too, I think. Haven't you noticed all the media blurbs that they're putting out there to marginalize her? I predict that will build as we move away from the Straw Poll.

It's all about Perry. He is the one that needs to be outed for the liar he truly is.

Yeah, Perry actually makes Bachmann look like a good candidate. I hope that people will come to understand that Perry is a complete fraud.

pcosmar
08-15-2011, 10:28 AM

Yup, And he can be shown to be a Globalist.

Romney nailed his coffin.
Mitt Romney Just Lost the Election
http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-just-lost-the-election-2011-8

Bachmann will burn out,,soon, I think.

Anti Federalist
08-15-2011, 10:50 AM

That ^^^

Perry is the anointed one.

libertyfanatic
08-15-2011, 10:51 AM
That ^^^

Perry is the anointed one.

Bilderberg approved

AGRP
08-15-2011, 10:53 AM

Don't be so naive. Bachmann is every bit as bad as the rest of them.

civusamericanus
08-15-2011, 10:59 AM
What would freak out the media and everyone who isn't a Ron Paul supporter, is if EVERY Ron Paul supporter, seemed like the guy you'd want your daughter to marry, or the daughter you never had. We need the world to see us as the new Liberty Scouts of America.

If you're over 30 and don't know what's expected of you, then shame on you!

Jeff Frazee, Executive Director of YAL is the Poster Boy many young supporters should emulate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp1a_F-cF_c

wgadget
08-15-2011, 11:08 AM
there plan is going to backfire this time.Ron Paul has true name recognition and people have seen his polling. After the politico headline that left out the second place straw poll winner, while showing third I got three new supporters. They were amazed that a "media" outlet would be that blatant. they commented that even someone knowing NOTHING about Ron Paul or even the Straw Pol would wonder "why is there no second place? who was second?"

The media will soon find that Ron Paul is a frontrunner..... weather they choose to report it or not.

BLOWBACK is a bitch.

brushfire
08-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Works to our advantage, IMO... RP's anti-establishment platform would be suspect if Fox was promoting him.

Lets continue to do our part to nullify the establishment and their meat puppets in the conventional media.

Agorism
08-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Media will keep Bachmann. She's the "tea party" place holder.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-15-2011, 11:17 AM
I woke up at 4:45 this morning, flipped on the TV, saw this, and instantly wanted to punch the screen.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-15-2011, 11:20 AM
I remember seeing this around....

Here is the phone number to the Fox Newsroom.

Flood their phone lines and let them know what we think about this:
212-301-5800

(if you run that number through Google you can find some more interesting contacts at FNC too)

Bossobass
08-15-2011, 11:58 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iZG30czVNCk/Tkkxn3i93ZI/AAAAAAAAB_M/yZj9U-vwDU4/s1600/fauxnewspropaganda.JPG
8/15/11

Fixed it:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/12/30ae141a73bc36e4bb84a8c171fc4c74.png (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/823608)

Bosso