PDA

View Full Version : Buchanan to Buffet: Stop Talking and Donate 5 Billion to the Govt.

AuH20
08-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Somebody has a pitchfork up their ass. :D

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/msnbcs-buchanan-challenges-buffett-why-dont-you-just-send-5-billion-to-the-govt/

wannaberocker
08-15-2011, 09:03 AM
I heard Buffet this morning on TV. See guys like him have tried to dodge paying taxes all there lives. But now they want to act like they care and want everyone to pay more in taxes. He really needs to shut his face and write a check to the IRS.

klamath
08-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Hell send 39 billion. I don't know about you but I think I could still live on a billion. Typical liberal rich. Much like Sarah Jessica Parker crying on television that her mother was going to die because the Republicans were going to cut medicare and her mother couldn't afford to pay for her life saving medicine with medicare.

wannaberocker
08-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Hell send 39 billion. I don't know about you but I think I could still live on a billion. Typical liberal rich. Much like Sarah Jessica Parker crying on television that her mother was going to die because the Republicans were going to cut medicare and her mother couldn't afford to pay for her life saving medicine with medicare.

Really when was this? Sarah Jessica Parker mother should be taken of the govt support because Parker is a millionaire. Why a crappy daughter who dosnt want to take care of her mother. Whats next she gonna bitch about her mother losing food stamps?

klamath
08-15-2011, 09:32 AM
SJP said this 11 or 12 years ago during one of the campaigns. I always loved it as the perfect example of liberal hollywood. Ever notice how they will host a fund raiser for some noble cause yet it is the poor saps buying tickets for the fund raiser that raise the money but the rich liberal doesn't donate anymore than their time to the cause.

HOLLYWOOD
08-15-2011, 09:39 AM
SJP said this 11 or 12 years ago during one of the campaigns. I always loved it as the perfect example of liberal hollywood. Ever notice how they will host a fund raiser for some noble cause yet it is the poor saps buying tickets for the fund raiser that raise the money but the rich liberal doesn't donate anymore than their time to the cause.Buffet will sit down with his tax accountants and wiz up a grand donation plan that

1.) Makes Buffet look like a GEM, which, then gives the establishment cause to tax us all in the future
2.) Donation(s) to offset the Capital Gains on his recent insider trading profits
3.) Reciprocal, the American taxpayers will be paying for Warren Buffets big noble donation... One Way or Another