PDA

View Full Version : 7 Reasons Why the Internet Loves Ron Paul

Stegg
06-13-2007, 05:48 AM
I ran across a funny and pretty true article about why the Internet Community seems to love Ron Paul so much.

Read it Here (http://www.nuttersmark.com/blog/articles/2007/06/13/7-reasons-why-the-internet-loves-ron-paul),

the last reason is the kicker.

AgentSmith
06-13-2007, 05:51 AM
Its because smart people use the net.

Stegg
06-13-2007, 05:58 AM
I agree completely.

Revolution9
06-13-2007, 06:00 AM
hehe.. Very true.. Jock politicians.. Jocks made my life at school miserable.. I was that nerd that knew all the answers..except I didn't raise my hand but would answer when called on. I got called on alot when no one knew.and then would get jacked into the lockers by the jock contingent and threatened to be punched out after school. Well I was at the Chess Club till five everyday so they couln't wait around..heh.. My revenge on them is to help get Dr Paul elected to the bully pulpiit..hah!.

And damned if he don't look like Gandalfs stunt double!

Best
Randy

Stegg
06-13-2007, 06:08 AM
Revolution, I know your pain. It's time the geeks inherited the earth. Here's hopin' Paul gets the bid.

DrStrabismus
06-13-2007, 07:33 AM
Jock politicians..

RP was a jock in school. He was probably one of those rare, nice, cool ones though;)

Revolution9
06-13-2007, 07:57 AM
RP was a jock in school. He was probably one of those rare, nice, cool ones though;)

It was the few good jocks that stopped these other clowns. My pal Brennan was the star kicker and soccer player and told them many times to back off and let me be. Being a glam rocker and a David Bowie clone didn't help. I could draw amazingly well from memory so would sketch up Mr. Spock and let one of the jock leaders have it.. Then they would back off. I now know they were pissed they were stupid. Ron Paul was not stupid so he didn't feel animosity.

Jocks are not the same as athletes. Jocks implies crotch oriented testosteronated sensibilities coupled to mindless aggression. Most jocks end up as arm chair quarterbacks, rah rah siss boom bah-ers for war or predatory capitalists/politicians.

Best Regards
randy

Stegg
06-13-2007, 08:00 AM
and it is so true that Jocks get into politics. it's just highschool on a grander scale.

DrStrabismus
06-13-2007, 09:20 AM
Jocks are not the same as athletes. Jocks implies crotch oriented testosteronated sensibilities coupled to mindless aggression. Most jocks end up as arm chair quarterbacks, rah rah siss boom bah-ers for war or predatory capitalists/politicians.

Ah, I see the distinction. I guess RP could have been called a "scholar-athlete.":p