PDA

View Full Version : Not one Paul supporter in the comments?

Mastiff
11-02-2007, 04:33 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2007/11/02/ron-paul-on-iranian-nukes-i-wouldnt-do-that-much-about-it/

Not sure what this site is all about, but it was all negative to Paul. I can't really help since I'm more of a domestic policy Paul supporter and not so hard core on his foreign policy.

NinjaPirate
11-02-2007, 04:36 PM
We're not going to that site because we know they're anti-Paul and don't want to give them any web traffic.

pcosmar
11-02-2007, 04:37 PM
I don't go there anymore and had removed it from my bookmarks.
I think she is whoring for web traffic.

constitutional
11-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Don't go to the link. It will promote their site and encourage them to write future negative articles. It's not like these people will ever learn. WE NEED TO INSTEAD WORK OFFLINE TO GET MORE SUPPORTERS!

I went there and it looks like all the comments were generated by one user only. Example:

3:33 --> Comment 1
3:33 --> comment 2
3:34 --> Comment 3
3:34 --> comment 4
3:35 --> Comment 5
3:35 --> Comment 6

Then at some point you will see a sharp jump...

4:01 --> Comment 7
4:03 --> Comment 8

The another jump.

ladyliberty
11-02-2007, 04:38 PM
IGNORE those negative "I Hate Ron Paul with all of his freedom and liberty garbage" threads, blogs, and websites! We are into Operant Conditioning Principal known as EXTINCTION.

me3
People have better things to do than comment, it's time to win this nomination!

ronpaulyourmom
Just reading some of the comments there, it would take a lot of effort to bring them into reality. I don't think I have the energy for that particular battle today.

Adam Smith
11-02-2007, 05:33 PM
They don't allow new members right now. Haven't since about June or July. Of course they don't say that until you try to comment. The few RP supporters there were likely members well before the site stopped allowing new members and those people are vastly outnumbered by all the others who are ferociously pro-war.

I stopped going there when I realized I was contributing to their site traffic in spite of the fact that their RP coverage was highly insulting. I've stopped going to redstate and townhall too, although redstate seems to try to bait Ron Paulers on an hourly basis.

mannycp
11-02-2007, 05:37 PM
We're not going to that site because we know they're anti-Paul and don't want to give them any web traffic.

Yea!!!!!,
I saw a video on youtube talking about how Ron Paul Supporters are spammers and that we are only 37 of them, and that Ron Paul is a little crazy, but at the end of the video he says that he has a poll on his website asking if Ron Paul is going to win. This people that don't like Paul try to do stuff like this Just to get traffic to their website

Geronimo
11-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Hot Air is run by Fox's Michelle Malkin.
http://images.wikia.com/wikiality/images/Michelle_Malkin2.gif

klamath
11-02-2007, 05:52 PM
When I was growing up my family lived in a small cabin next to a swift boulder strewn river. In the winter when it would flood I lived in fear that the river would come up in the night and wash us all away. In the dark of the night we would listen to the river, if the river was loud and roaring we didn't worry much but if it got quiet we would go out in fear for it meant the water was so high it it had covered all the boulders and was a real threat.
That is what these hate RP sites need to be thinking about. We have now gone into the silent deadly mode.

Geronimo
11-02-2007, 05:55 PM
We have now gone into the silent deadly mode.

Not according to some of the idiotic comments that people still post on youtube.

klamath
11-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Not according to some of the idiotic comments that people still post on youtube.

Well we still have a few boulders to climb over yet:D