PDA

View Full Version : Write-in President

chucksheen
11-02-2007, 04:01 PM
If Ron Paul doesn't receive the GOP/Republican nomination can we make him the 1st write-in President ever? If this is true, I can convince some demoralized people that he has a chance even if he doesn't get the nomination.

PS. Sorry if this is a duplicate but I searched for 'write-in' and couldn't find anything. I just want to get the truth out ASAP and start informing people not to worry about the nomination.

pcosmar
11-02-2007, 04:31 PM
IF?? . I don't even like to think that. I think there is a very good chance that Ron Paul will get the nomination.
In any case this is not a concern till later next year.

chucksheen
11-02-2007, 05:45 PM
IF?? . I don't even like to think that. I think there is a very good chance that Ron Paul will get the nomination.
In any case this is not a concern till later next year.

Yes, if. Who would like to think like that? That is not the point, reality is. I don't necessarily trust those in charge of picking the nomination. I agree, there is a punchers chance of receiving the nomination but my question is regarding the write-in. I'm looking for facts here so I can spread them in preparation for what may hit us sooner than expected. I'm not going to sit on my hands and hope that he will get the nomination when he is still being thrashed by the MSM and its sycophantic lemmings. Ron Paul MUST win or America and the world for that matter.....loses.