PDA

View Full Version : Excellent summary of Rick Perry's horrible record as a "conservative"

sofia
08-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Bush III

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/14-reasons-why-rick-perry-would-be-a-really-really-bad-president

Cutlerzzz
08-14-2011, 07:34 PM
I think most Republicans are fine with Bush III.

fisharmor
08-14-2011, 07:57 PM
I've actually had people whose intelligence I once respected point out that he is charming and has a great head of hair.
(You all get one guess as to what the turning point was where I stopped respecting their intelligence.)

You need to realize that for an awful lot of people this is their grown-up version of the high school prom king. Only it's not all that grown up.

God I hate people.

libertyfanatic
08-14-2011, 08:02 PM
I've actually had people whose intelligence I once respected point out that he is charming and has a great head of hair.
(You all get one guess as to what the turning point was where I stopped respecting their intelligence.)

You need to realize that for an awful lot of people this is their grown-up version of the high school prom king. Only it's not all that grown up.

God I hate people.

How I feel almost everyday

Aratus
08-14-2011, 08:03 PM
i think my ex-governor mitt romney is less into payola than is rick perry. i'm starting to even
sorta miss t~paw, even, although i am extremely pleased about the ames straw poll results!

AuH20
08-14-2011, 08:37 PM
I think most Republicans are fine with Bush III.

Probably half, but the texas conservatives aren't too thrilled with him because they know his angle . Still scary.

angelatc
08-14-2011, 09:34 PM
ON the bright side, a neocon forum I regularly peruse is at least split on him, and that's probably being generous. There's a small but loud "anybody but Obama" contingent, but the most of the others seem to see Perry for what he is.

But they don't like Paul.