PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on the Law of Sea Treaty - LOST

crhoades
11-02-2007, 02:35 PM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul170.html

This has been in the news recently and was even featured on Glenn Beck last night. Here is a speech by the good Dr. back in 2004 arguing against it. Further shows his integrity, foresight, etc.

If you know of anyone interested in this issue or American sovereignty in general, send them this article.

Lord Xar
11-02-2007, 03:04 PM
I agree... BUT he doesn't come out when its current and voice strong opposition. the MSM isn't gonna sift thru his writings...

freelance
11-02-2007, 03:46 PM
It looks like a lost cause (no pun intended). They voted it out of committee in the Senate on Wednesday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN3133558420071031?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&rpc=22&sp=true

Question_Authority
11-02-2007, 04:04 PM
I agree... BUT he doesn't come out when its current and voice strong opposition. the MSM isn't gonna sift thru his writings...

I sent a fax to the campaign a few weeks ago with an idea for them to have a web site feature showing Ron Paul's reaction to current important issues and headlines. He would explain what they really mean, and how he would deal with them as president.

I thought it was a fabulous idea, but no one called me. :(

I am always getting asked by people what Ron Paul would do about a certain current event. I don't always know the answer of course, but sometimes I speculate based on what I know about him...and I make it clear I am speculating.

I also thought it would be a great idea to have a feature on the site after each debate that gives RP's full answer on the questions he was not asked or could not answer fully. Again...no reply from the campaign.

LibertyEagle
11-03-2007, 07:20 PM
I sent a fax to the campaign a few weeks ago with an idea for them to have a web site feature showing Ron Paul's reaction to current important issues and headlines. He would explain what they really mean, and how he would deal with them as president.

I thought it was a fabulous idea, but no one called me. :(

I am always getting asked by people what Ron Paul would do about a certain current event. I don't always know the answer of course, but sometimes I speculate based on what I know about him...and I make it clear I am speculating.

I also thought it would be a great idea to have a feature on the site after each debate that gives RP's full answer on the questions he was not asked or could not answer fully. Again...no reply from the campaign.

Man, do I ever agree. They badly need to be doing this!

Just tonight I received an email about L.O.S.T. from a sponsor of NewsMax. Several Presidential candidates are mentioned in it as speaking out against this terrible treaty, but no mention of Ron Paul. He is missing out on a lot of free publicity on these things. This is actually getting very frustrating! How are people supposed to know he's against these things, if he doesn't voice opposition to them? Not everyone is going to spend hours on end wading through several years of speeches to find him saying something about it.

Senators Jim DeMint, David Vitter, Mitch McConnell, Trent Lott, Jon Kyl and Daniel Inhofe started fighting LOST tooth and nail.

Even presidential candidates Fred Thompson, Rudy Giuliani, John McCain and Mike Huckabee have since spoken out against LOST!
http://www.cfiflistmanager.org/lostii1nm.html

Meatwasp
11-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Liberty
Did it fall through?

TruckinMike
11-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Great Idea... that would be really good. Its in the here and now.. people can relate better to that than the past or the future.

Truckinmike

guntherg16
11-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Click the link below to send a quick email to your senators to let them know how you feel about LOST.

http://www.capwiz.com/jbs/issues/alert/?alertid=10497636

Thank you.

LibertyEagle
11-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Liberty
Did it fall through?

It passed in the House. It's getting ready to come up for vote in the Senate. Please call your Senators and tell them NO.