PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Is Front Runner, Establishment Panicking!

libertygrl
08-14-2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lrj9-gHpQsw#at=20

spudea
08-14-2011, 10:56 AM
when AJ talks about Ron Paul, I like him. Anything else, not so much.

CaptUSA
08-14-2011, 11:05 AM
That was great! Thanks,

wstrucke
08-14-2011, 11:06 AM
I'll tell you what, if nothing else that guy sure gets you fired up. This *is* important.

RonPaulFever
08-14-2011, 11:08 AM
I'll tell you what, if nothing else that guy sure gets you fired up. This *is* important.

Despite his faults, he does excel at getting me all riled up about Ron!

AZ Libertarian
08-14-2011, 11:09 AM
I didn't like Alex from the first time I saw him, and was suspicious after going to infowars.com and having a virus attack my computer. That said, this is the best video I've ever seen of his, and I've seen quite a few. As long as he keeps saying the right things and doing the right things, I will promote him.

But I'm watching CLOSELY...

Pro-Life Libertarian
08-14-2011, 11:17 AM
I didn't like Alex from the first time I saw him, and was suspicious after going to infowars.com and having a virus attack my computer. That said, this is the best video I've ever seen of his, and I've seen quite a few. As long as he keeps saying the right things and doing the right things, I will promote him.

LOL

Alex is a nutjob shockjock

Gotta make sure he remains unnoticed by the media

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-14-2011, 11:18 AM

I never got a browser attack from Infowars.

LibertyEagle
08-14-2011, 11:28 AM
If I recall correctly, RP mentioned something in passing during the debate about the government being able to come after Americans. He didn't make it clear enough though. I don't think a lot of Americans realize.

I think he tries to say too much and doesn't finish thoughts. That leads to people not understanding much of anything he says.

Cap
08-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the video. I LIKED IT VERY MUCH.