PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Cnn And Politico Admit Ron Paul Media Bias!!

Immortal Technique
08-14-2011, 09:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRuy0m7IjA

Airing Date Aug.13, 2011

Cnn And Politico Admit Ron Paul Media Conspiracy !
I could not believe the honesty here in this clip, flat out saying the media is conspiring to ignore ron after his grand Ames showing.
Also not Howard Kurtz stupid little comment but yet very honest, he said " We are in the business of kicking candidates out of the race"

V3n
08-14-2011, 10:04 AM
:mad::mad::mad:

Pauls' Revere
08-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Who do we pay off in the media to turn this election around?

propanes
08-14-2011, 10:22 AM
This confirms the lack of acknowledgment of Ron I see in the political sections of large online papers.

hillertexas
08-14-2011, 10:27 AM
wow.... apparently the "golden rule of Republican debates is to pretend Ron Paul is invisible"

rich34
08-14-2011, 10:41 AM
That's why Ron needs to go on the attack during the next debate and hit up Romney, or Perry on economic and philosophic positions. If not they're going to keep dictating the types of issues that Ron gets to talk about and they're all going to be negative because they control the topics. Ron needs to attack them before they start asking about Iran, drugs or whatever...

CaptUSA
08-14-2011, 10:46 AM
I saw this, too. Funny how they answer the question of why the media doesn't think he can win, with, " I'm a media person, and I don't think he's going to win."

Completely circular logic and not even called out on a show that is supposed to be critical of the media.

HOLLYWOOD
08-14-2011, 10:51 AM
CNN: "We're in the business of kicking candidates out of debates"

man that Liberal Pundit Stephanie Miller is a kook. Obviously she talks faster than she thinks.
http://www.inquisitr.com/82026/liberal-pundit-stephanie-miller-comes-out-on-air/

Syndicated host and gay rights supporter discloses she is lesbian on program. A Boston radio host once revealed homosexuality under different circumstances.
Outspoken syndicated radio talk show host Stephanie Miller, an unabashed liberal Democrat and longtime gay rights supporter, announced on her August 13, 2010 program (http://www.stephaniemiller.com/) that she is a lesbian. Her decision to publicly reveal this aspect of her life to listeners (http://www.advocate.com/Arts_and_Entertainment/Media/Stephanie_Miller_Mamas_Got_Something_to_Tell_You/) came after years of wanting to maintain a certain level of privacy.

Her shirt message is appropriate for those statements

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/08/stephanie-miller.jpg

Theocrat
08-14-2011, 11:02 AM
If that doesn't fire Ron up about being on the offense in the next debates, then he must not be hungry enough to win. Ron has GOT TO STOP BEING SO MEEK against the other candidates. He needs to show some fangs!

Paulatized
08-14-2011, 11:05 AM
If that doesn't fire Ron up about being on the offense in the next debates, then he must not be hungry enough to win. Ron has GOT TO STOP BEING SO MEEK against the other candidates. He needs to show some fangs!

Yeah, like he did to Santorum. We need a lot of those moments.

bolidew
08-14-2011, 11:23 AM
this seems a good material to compose into a youtube video to expose the media spins.

ShowMeLiberty
08-14-2011, 11:44 AM
GET THIS IN FRONT OF AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE. Tweet it. Put it on FB. Email the link. Show it to people at work. Put it on Reddit or Tumblr or whatever. Post to every message board you participate in. Do everything you can think of to show this video to as many people as you possibly can. And tell them where to find real information - RonPaul2012.com, RonPaulForums.com, DailyPaul.com, DrudgeReport.com, LewRockwell.com, EconomicPolicyJournal.com to name a few, but in essence, the independent sites and bloggers on the internet.

If we can't work through the media, we'll work around them.

http://www.planettolive.com/forums/images/smilies/652.png.gif

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-14-2011, 12:08 PM

I 100% agree with this statement. I love the fact that Ron is such a humble man but we have seen that humility does not win elections. Ron has got to start not only pointing out his own accomplishments and bragging about being so right and consistent all these years but he has got to go on the attack. Not only does he need to start attacking the records of the other candidates (he has plenty of ammo to do so) but he needs to start hammering Obama as well. This is the stuff the GOP base wants to hear. Right now I have people who tell me they like Ron but will not support him because all they ever hear is a guy who talks a million miles a minute about all that is wrong without offering solutions. Of course we know he offers solutions but most people want that soundbyte and will not spend the time it takes to go research.

I love you Ron but you have got to stop trying to fit a novel on a post-it note and go on the attack. As the video in this thread proves we cannot rely on the media to be factual or fair so Ron is going to have to work harder to get through to the average American.

evilfunnystuff
08-14-2011, 12:14 PM
bump

Fr3shjive
08-14-2011, 12:54 PM
That's why Ron needs to go on the attack during the next debate and hit up Romney, or Perry on economic and philosophic positions. If not they're going to keep dictating the types of issues that Ron gets to talk about and they're all going to be negative because they control the topics. Ron needs to attack them before they start asking about Iran, drugs or whatever...

I agree. Its time to go on the offensive in these debates. If the media wont cover Ron Paul when he's winning polls then maybe they'll cover him when he calls Perry, Romney or Bachmann on their inconsistent records.

Something has got to give. We fundraise more that the other candidates, we win polls, we essentially tie for the Ames strawpoll and they still ignore us.

KramerDSP
08-14-2011, 12:57 PM
This video MUST GO VIRAL AROUND THE WORLD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vRuy0m7IjA&feature=share

sailingaway
08-14-2011, 12:57 PM
thank you!

wstrucke
08-14-2011, 01:01 PM
I swear, if I hear the word "unelectable" one more time I'm gonna flip out. Ridiculous.

Jeremy Tyler
08-14-2011, 01:01 PM
It's so irritating that way the media does this though.

KramerDSP
08-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Question. What is said at the very end after Simon says "so we're going to ignore him".?

KramerDSP
08-14-2011, 01:14 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/why-didnt-ron-paul-get-more-coverage-how-is-rick-perry-different-from-george-w-bush.html

DRUDGE THIS!!!!!!!!!

Badger Paul
08-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Fine then, ignore us. We'll keep on winning and you can keep on not reporting it. Maybe you'll black out the inauguration ceremony too. It will still happen regardless what you feel.

Amazing a man who has all the trappings of a winning Presidential campaign could be treated like an afterthought. This beyond logic and has everything to do with personal biases and outmoded thinking.

KramerDSP
08-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Sent to Drudge:

Politico's Simon ADMITS "The media doesn't think Ron Paul can win. So we're going to ignore him"

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/why-didnt-ron-paul-get-more-coverage-how-is-rick-perry-different-from-

ItsTime
08-14-2011, 01:18 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/why-didnt-ron-paul-get-more-coverage-how-is-rick-perry-different-from-george-w-bush.html

DRUDGE THIS!!!!!!!!!

This needs to go viral. How do I send to drudge?

Agorism
08-14-2011, 01:18 PM
your link doesn't work

RonPaulFever
08-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Don't let the facts get distorted here: this guy was defending Paul.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Has a candidate ever gotten this much flak, ever? I will guess and say no, they have not. I never heard anyone being called unelectable, even no shot candidates. Ridiculous. But they know darn well what they're doing, and with allies like Roger Simon in the media, I have faith we will get Ron Paul the nomination.

ItsTime
08-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Don't let the facts get distorted here: this guy was defending Paul.

He was defending, the others were agreeing that there was a conspiracy to black Ron Paul out.

New York For Paul
08-14-2011, 01:34 PM
That is why we need to win. Just to combat these types. 2nd is not good enough and actually a loss.

ItsTime
08-14-2011, 01:39 PM
That is why we need to win. Just to combat these types. 2nd is not good enough and actually a loss.

What part of black out do you not understand?

New York For Paul
08-14-2011, 01:41 PM
I am hearing all over the radio that bachmann won and Ron Paul placed a close second. Ron Paul is on the major websites. I don't think he is being shutout like you might think. He is making the news.

ItsTime
08-14-2011, 01:43 PM
I am hearing all over the radio that bachmann won and Ron Paul placed a close second. Ron Paul is on the major websites. I don't think he is being shutout like you might think. He is making the news.

Well thats good

sailingaway
08-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Fine then, ignore us. We'll keep on winning and you can keep on not reporting it. Maybe you'll black out the inauguration ceremony too. It will still happen regardless what you feel.

Amazing a man who has all the trappings of a winning Presidential campaign could be treated like an afterthought. This beyond logic and has everything to do with personal biases and outmoded thinking.

http://vimeo.com/24395782

KramerDSP
08-14-2011, 01:44 PM
This needs to go viral. How do I send to drudge?

on the bottom right hand of Drudge's page, there is a submission box for links. Fairly easy to find.

If Drudge is on our side (remember, he hates the journolisters), he's gonna create news from this comment.

ItsTime
08-14-2011, 01:47 PM
on the bottom right hand of Drudge's page, there is a submission box for links. Fairly easy to find.

If Drudge is on our side (remember, he hates the journolisters), he's gonna create news from this comment.

Thanks, to be honest I never visit drudge lol I hate the lay out.

DeadheadForPaul
08-14-2011, 01:48 PM
wow.... apparently the "golden rule of Republican debates is to pretend Ron Paul is invisible"

There is complete truth to that statement.

The other candidates completely ignore his points...unless they see a prime opportunity to stand out.

Have you noticed that they always ignore him until foreign policy questions, at which time they all want to attack his non-interventionism so that they can appear "strong on defense"

FSP-Rebel
08-14-2011, 01:55 PM
Drudged

KramerDSP
08-14-2011, 02:04 PM
The Mainstream Media Regarding Ron Paul's Ames Finish:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7670/barbrady.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/barbrady.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

redbluepill
08-14-2011, 02:04 PM

2nd is better than first imo. If Paul won there would have still been a black out. Those who did talk about the result would point to the fact Pat Robertson also won the straw poll back in the 80s and most agree that he's a kook. With 2nd there's still a black out but the media won't claim that Ames straw poll is 'a joke'.

richgrise
08-14-2011, 02:13 PM

Both wings of the Statist party are terrified of him, because he's the only man in Washington, DC who tells the truth, in declarative sentences.

I don't like his "pro-life" stance, but he did say that he won't impose his religious beliefs on the states.

knarf
08-14-2011, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urg963QPylY

Darin
08-14-2011, 02:33 PM
Just saw this on Reddit - CNN admits "We are in the business of kicking candidates out of the race" (http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jikp5/cnn_admits_we_are_in_the_business_of_kicking/)

- Darin

ifthenwouldi
08-14-2011, 02:36 PM
That video makes me sick at my stomach. It needs to go viral.

knarf
08-14-2011, 02:52 PM
bump

jct74
08-14-2011, 03:00 PM
duplicate post
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?308870-POLITICO-s-Roger-Simon-quot-Ron-Paul-was-9-10th-of-one-percentage-point-away-quot&highlight=5vRuy0m7IjA
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?308816-Video-Cnn-And-Politico-Admit-Ron-Paul-Media-Conspiracy-!&highlight=5vRuy0m7IjA

gyrmnix
08-14-2011, 03:05 PM
I saw this, too. Funny how they answer the question of why the media doesn't think he can win, with, " I'm a media person, and I don't think he's going to win."

Completely circular logic and not even called out on a show that is supposed to be critical of the media.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. They say Ron Paul can't win so the on-the-fence voters decide not to "waste" their votes on him, thus fulfilling the prophecy.

CaptUSA
08-14-2011, 03:08 PM
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. They say Ron Paul can't win so the on-the-fence voters decide not to "waste" their votes on him, thus fulfilling the prophecy.

Yup. Except something is starting to happen... The people have decided that they do not want to listen to the media in deciding who gets their vote. While this is good, there is a huge vacuum of influence...

knarf
08-14-2011, 03:19 PM
thanks

VBRonPaulFan
08-14-2011, 03:31 PM
2nd is better than first imo. If Paul won there would have still been a black out. Those who did talk about the result would point to the fact Pat Robertson also won the straw poll back in the 80s and most agree that he's a kook. With 2nd there's still a black out but the media won't claim that Ames straw poll is 'a joke'.

are you guys friggin blind? he is STILL being blacked out. they are now talking about the 'three candidates in the race - bachmann, perry, and romney'. i've been passively listening to fox all day and he's only mentioned when someone specifically goes out of their way to bring him up. otherwise it's wow, bachmann came in first and perry got more write ins than romney got votes! if he had placed in first the media probably would've marginalized the race, said it doesn't reflect reality, and that would've been the end of the coverage.

Occam's Banana
08-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Have you noticed that they always ignore him until foreign policy questions, at which time they all want to attack his non-interventionism so that they can appear "strong on defense"
That's because they know he'll hand them their asses if they take him on with any domestic issues (remember, he even got all that applause for the "heroin" bit in South Carolina).
When it comes to foreign policy, they (wrongly) think they can own him by playing the "Islamo-fascist" card. And unfortunately, way too many GOPers eat that shit up.

TroySmith
08-14-2011, 04:22 PM
There is a subtle difference this time around from the media. Whereas in 2007/8 they were blatantly cocky in dismissing Ron, now they have some serious NERVOUSNESS in their body language. They realize their is a significant risk that they are losing control and influence. If Ron continues to do well then the media's poor treatment of him could completely blow up in their faces.

realtonygoodwin
08-14-2011, 04:25 PM
I've been sharing this everywhere...why does it still say 303 views?

Imaginos
08-14-2011, 04:35 PM
Communist Cartoon Network at its finest!
Where is the recent clip that their top dog Wolf Blitzer described Dr. Paul as "The oldest White guy ever run for the presidency"?
Race baiting and Communism promoting, establishment shills!
Why this kind of race baiting and out right propaganda is allowed?
ps: Google Wolf Blitzer. He is a former AIPAC lobbyist.

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-14-2011, 04:52 PM
I've been sharing this everywhere...why does it still say 303 views?There is always that lag on new videos. It sticks at 300 or so views, but will go up later.

pcosmar
08-14-2011, 04:55 PM
There is always that lag on new videos. It sticks at 300 or so views, but will go up later.

343 likes, 11 dislikes and pages of comments. but only 303 views.

hmm,

WilliamC
08-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Ron Paul was on Fox News Saturday much more than any other candidate.

I think that the word is still out from TPTB to marginalize and ignore Ron Paul but their control is by no means absolute.

He is now too popular and well know to be completely ignored, and as often as not he is treated respectfully during interviews and given time to speak.

I'm not saying he's treated fairly but compared to 2007 he is getting lots of face time on the TV.

V3n
08-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Wait.. Am I supposed to Like this or Dislike it?? because I really dislike this. :mad:

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-14-2011, 05:39 PM
343 likes, 11 dislikes and pages of comments. but only 303 views.

hmm,Like I said, it always happens that way. Check it tonight or tomorrow, and it will have many more views.

MelissaCato
08-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Who was it who warned us about our press and media ? Founding Father, past President .. anyone ? Someone would have had to try and warn us. Gezzz The News papers and MSM nowadays is as corrupt as the corruption.

KramerDSP
08-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Who was it who warned us about our press and media ? Founding Father, past President .. anyone ? Someone would have had to try and warn us. Gezzz The News papers and MSM nowadays is as corrupt as the corruption.

Ron Paul is up against the greatest propaganda machine in human history and the left/right paradigm they have propped up. However, if you thought we owned the internet a few years ago, just check out our presence now. I sincerely believe Ron Paul is probably polling 20% nationally at this point.

The bias shown is so sickening and blatant that I think many people who see this video will say "You know what? That does it for me. Paul HAS to be doing something right. Ron Paul 2012!". The more they try to ignore Ron, the bigger of an elephant he becomes in the room. On that note, any artists here that could create a one panel satire cartoon of the MSM discussing Romney, Perry and Bachmann while ignoring the elephant in the room, Ron Paul?