PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ron Paul today?

Harald
08-14-2011, 08:56 AM
I feel strong Ron Paul withdrawal syndrome. I haven't heard or seen him since the straw poll results were announced.

Anyone in Iowa?

Anyone close to campaign?

Give us play by play!

malkusm
08-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Hopefully, Ron's taking it easy for a couple days, re-energizing before his next campaign swing. He's been campaigning very hard for the last couple weeks in Iowa, and needs to stay fresh - it's a marathon, not a sprint.

sailingaway
08-14-2011, 09:01 AM
Hopefully, Ron's taking it easy for a couple days, re-energizing before his next campaign swing. He's been campaigning very hard for the last couple weeks in Iowa, and needs to stay fresh - it's a marathon, not a sprint.

This^^

Also, it is Sunday and he says it is one of his principles that he TRIES not to schedule events on Sunday. He did good. He deserves a break.

RileyE104
08-14-2011, 09:50 AM
This^^

Also, it is Sunday and he says it is one of his principles that he TRIES not to schedule events on Sunday. He did good. He deserves a break.

Let the smoke clear today, come out swinging on Monday? Hopefully he and Rand do a media-blitz of sorts. We really need Rand's help. I'd like to see Rand strike back at the Perry campaign for calling his dad a pro-drug, "apologize for America to Iran" candidate. :)

Havax
08-14-2011, 09:58 AM
To the contrary, I think it's extremely important he does as many media interviews as possible for the next several days so his performance in the straw poll isn't swept under the rug. He can rest after this week.