PDA

View Full Version : Hello from southern Illinois

JasonI
08-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi! My name is Jason. I'm new to the Ron Paul bandwagon. I've been a huge fan of politics since High School. I started as a died in the wool Republican and over the past 10 years I've slowly started to realize that I'm a libertarian. I'm excited to get involved in anyway I can.

malkusm
08-14-2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the forum! Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?22-Site-Policies-Usage-Guidelines-and-Other-Important-Information

They will give you the basics, and will allow you to report any problems you encounter here. Don't let anyone get to you - it's good to have you here. :)

flightlesskiwi
08-14-2011, 09:08 AM
Hi! My name is Jason. I'm new to the Ron Paul bandwagon. I've been a huge fan of politics since High School. I started as a died in the wool Republican and over the past 10 years I've slowly started to realize that I'm a libertarian. I'm excited to get involved in anyway I can.

i'm a southern IL native! i don't live there anymore, and i miss the humidity... :) anyway, welcome to RPF!! we're glad to have you in the liberty movement!!

Bruno
08-14-2011, 09:11 AM
Hello from Iowa and welcome to the forums, JasonI!

redbluepill
08-14-2011, 01:24 PM

Welcome Jason from Illinois. I am also Jason from Illinois (except west suburbs of Chicago). Love southern Illinois. Very beautiful.

brushfire
08-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Welcome!

ItsTime
08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Theocrat
08-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Hey, JasonI! We spoke to each other a bit in the chat room, and as you know, I live in southern IL, too.

I invite you to join our Southern IL Meetup group for Ron Paul, which you can find here (http://www.meetup.com/RPSI2012/). We have lots of ideas and projects we're working on, and we need all the help we can get. :)

heavenlyboy34
08-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the looney bin! :) Nice to have ya on board. :cool:

Badger Paul
08-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Welcome Little Egyptian!

Christelle
08-15-2011, 08:21 AM

Welcome Jason ! :)