PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul at College Football Games: We Need Your Help!

Rob
11-02-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm Rob Johnson, Chairman of University of Michigan for Ron Paul, and together with Mark Frazier, we're putting together a huge video of Ron Paul at college football games. We already have some good video from Michigan, Oregon, and Michigan State and we'd like to have every school! Near the end of the season we will put together a compilation video with all the schools you have footage from. Mark was able to show our first video to Ron Paul himself, which impressed both him and his entire executive staff. Just think what we can do with footage from every major school! I'll be posting further details and guidelines in this threat soon, but for now Take whatever footage you can, and if you have any already please contact me. Even if you have only a cheap camera and a few people, the footage can turn out extremely well.

Our first video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFy--JHgYIw

Guidelines:
1) Establishing shot to show where you are (footage of recognizable landmarks, i.e. the stadium)
2) A zoomed out short clip of the background crowd
3) The actual content (footage of yourselves and the fans reaction to you)
4) Try to get fans of the opposing team to show their support for Ron Paul on camera.

You don't need a high quality camera or professional cameraman, as long as you take decent video of those 3 things you footage will be good enough to make the video, and you might we surprised how well it can turn out.
As I said before, Ron Paul himself watched our first video and was impressed, he will almost certainly watch this one and see you if you're in it!

If you're interested please use my contact information at michigan4ronpaul.com/umich or send me a pm.

M.Bellmore
11-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Hopefully from the October 27th event there were a few videos, especially those who had flyovers!

surf
11-02-2007, 01:58 PM
again i appoligize for not getting video at the Washington game. i'm aiming for a big one for the Apple Cup on 11/24. i'll do what i can to ensure video (i don't have a camera). We should be scheduled for another flyover - depending on game time and weather.

Chaos Unlimited
11-02-2007, 03:37 PM
great video!

Rob
11-04-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm going to keep this up top with bumping but of course it would be much better if we could get this stickied.

Austin
11-04-2007, 08:47 PM
What a great video. I like that you guys asked what appealed to them about Dr. Paul. I'm looking forward to more videos in the future!

surf
11-04-2007, 09:27 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zdla01zoog
Autzen 10/27

Rob
11-05-2007, 07:03 AM
Keeping this up top for now.

Rob
11-07-2007, 05:50 AM
I'm afraid many people are missing how effective campaigning at sports events can be. The return to hours invested is huge. If you're already at a game, it takes a very minimal effort to shoot a few minutes of footage with a basic digital camera.

DjLoTi
11-07-2007, 06:07 AM
Yeah, I love watching college videos. I agree, this is very effective, especially if it's going to be streamlined into a greater application

Rob
11-07-2007, 10:40 PM
We've got OSU vs. Illinois signed up. Come on everybody this is so easy and trust me the end result will blown the whole country away if we can get every major college.

Rob
11-08-2007, 05:31 AM
Bump.

Rob
11-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Mid-day bump.

Grandson of Liberty
11-08-2007, 11:22 AM
bump

Rob
11-09-2007, 05:42 AM
If anyone is going to a game tomorrow and promoting Ron Paul, please shoot some video with whatever the heck kind of camera you have. Hell, we could probably even make something out of cell phone footage.

Rob
11-10-2007, 08:04 AM
A last-minute Gameday bump. If you're going to a game today, bring your camera!