PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Day Moneybomb September 17th!!

davidt!
08-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Time to get to work! We can win this! Sign up for and promote the Constitution Day Moneybomb here:

www.ronpaulwins.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=166449466757113

This event begins on Sept. 17th then ties into the Sept 19th Superpac Bomb and continues with an end of quarter push through Sept 30th. Let's make this a big one!

davidt!
08-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Can someone who frequents DailyPaul post this info there? Thanks!

sailingaway
08-14-2011, 09:20 AM
It will start a push until the end of quarter. We need to incorporate that concept because it is near the end of the fundraising quarter. Also, some are doing a money bomb on Ron's birthday, 'Spirit of 76' on August 20. I thought that while some either think it is too soon or don't want to make a huge deal of his age, we could have a 'volunteer bomb' on Ron's birthday, phone banking, or for those who make videos making a video or making and putting out flyers or something, where there are either hours of phone banking or tangible results (flyers, videos) to post at the end of the day.

Just a thought, but we obviously need phone banking across the entire country and there won't be enough time unless we keep at it steadily.

Also, on the SuperPac bomb, I think we should emphasize that people should donate there when they've already maxed out to the campaign. Ron is going to need the money, and there will be another end of quarter report going out.

wstrucke
08-14-2011, 09:27 AM
I got this error on the site when pledging...:

The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled

Also, it said "welcome back" -- was the list from four years ago cleared out (as it should have been)?

PaulConventionWV
08-14-2011, 09:28 AM
I'm on board with this! Let's get this ball rolling! We need promo videos and internet spamming like we had for all the 2007 moneybombs! It's going to be cah-ray-zee!

liberalnurse
08-14-2011, 09:30 AM
I believe that Gunny has a moneybomb planned for Sept. 17th. He needs our support, as well. So, let's save a little to donate to him too. :)

samuel
08-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Also, some are doing a money bomb on Ron's birthday, 'Spirit of 76' on August 20. I thought that while some either think it is too soon or don't want to make a huge deal of his age, we could have a 'volunteer bomb' on Ron's birthday, phone banking, or for those who make videos making a video or making and putting out flyers or something, where there are either hours of phone banking or tangible results (flyers, videos) to post at the end of the day.
The volunteer bomb idea is really good! I think that's a better way to go, with Aug. 20 and Sep. 17 being so close.

wstrucke
08-14-2011, 09:31 AM
I believe that Gunny has a moneybomb planned for Sept. 17th. He needs our support, as well. So, let's save a little to donate to him too. :)

Didn't we learn from last time that competing money bombs was a bad idea?

sailingaway
08-14-2011, 09:36 AM
Didn't we learn from last time that competing money bombs was a bad idea?

Yeah, but we do have to support Gunny. The good news is that he doesn't need the same kind of money Ron does.

davidt!
08-14-2011, 10:50 AM
I got this error on the site when pledging...:

The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled

Also, it said "welcome back" -- was the list from four years ago cleared out (as it should have been)?

Maybe Gage can fix that if he sees this thread.

davidt!
08-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Bump

davidt!
08-15-2011, 09:35 AM
bump