PDA

View Full Version : "put up the damn ticker" bomb!

cucucachu0000
08-13-2011, 11:08 PM
I thought of something that could get some attention of the campaign staff without just coming on here begging for someone to contact them.

Donate a small amount a dollar maybe even a few cents if your really broke and in the occupation part after your occupation put "PUT UP THE DAMN TICKER!" and donate. if they get alot of them they will start to notice it and maybe put up the damn ticker. and you can even donate multiple times this way less people have more of an effect without spending alot of money and can grab some attention.

i already did this today when i donated my $27.65 but i want to do this on a bigger scale im thinking of next sunday on the 21st and doing something like 5 or so "suggestion" donations every hour that way its an all day assault. what do you guys think?

kah13176
08-13-2011, 11:14 PM
How much is the campaign charged for processing each donation?

cucucachu0000
08-13-2011, 11:19 PM
i didnt even think about that whatever it is we could atleast try to cover it. or maybe to get us to stop doing it they would just put it up.

cucucachu0000
08-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Anybody have any idea how much it costs them to process? I thought it was a certain percentage of how much is processed.

lucky_bg
08-14-2011, 08:16 AM
I thought of something that could get some attention of the campaign staff without just coming on here begging for someone to contact them.

Donate a small amount a dollar maybe even a few cents if your really broke and in the occupation part after your occupation put "PUT UP THE DAMN TICKER!" and donate. if they get alot of them they will start to notice it and maybe put up the damn ticker. and you can even donate multiple times this way less people have more of an effect without spending alot of money and can grab some attention.

i already did this today when i donated my $27.65 but i want to do this on a bigger scale im thinking of next sunday on the 21st and doing something like 5 or so "suggestion" donations every hour that way its an all day assault. what do you guys think?

+1