PDA

View Full Version : In appreciation...

ronpaulhawaii
11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
To Josh and Bryan for the unasked for help. To all the people who have helped online back channels, to all who have helped me offline and to all of you, for standing up when it is really needed. The road is mind-numbing and physically punishing, knowing all of you are in here counting on me, cheering me on with honest concern helps immensely.

Mostly I want to thank the good Dr.; for curing my apathy by carrying the torch of liberty, with humble strength and courage for all these years.

Please sign a pledge and create a HUGE prize as the end of this ordeal

thanks

AdoubleR
11-15-2007, 05:45 AM
To Josh and Bryan for the unasked for help. To all the people who have helped online back channels, to all who have helped me offline and to all of you, for standing up when it is really needed. The road is mind-numbing and physically punishing, knowing all of you are in here counting on me, cheering me on with honest concern helps immensely.

Mostly I want to thank the good Dr.; for curing my apathy by carrying the torch of liberty, with humble strength and courage for all these years.

Please sign a pledge and create a HUGE prize as the end of this ordeal

thanks

Bless you... I hope we get the media to start paying attention....

ronpaulhawaii
11-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Bless you... I hope we get the media to start paying attention....

Cheers Mate!, I'm waiting right now for a call from the Abilene group who may just have gotten some TV people interested. Last I heard they were deciding to do in front of GOP or at the studio? will know soon...

m

ronpaulhawaii
12-01-2007, 11:37 PM
To Robin Gordon who is an angel to a guy like me, Thanks!

squandertime
12-02-2007, 12:27 AM
it is the least i can do.........

you take care !!

peace and love,

for liberty, for ron paul, for our country!!

><> robin

Cowlesy
12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Grr...I am really surprised there are only 32 people who've made a contribution through chip-in.

Can anyone help the chip-in meter get to $1500 ($22.00), or even better, $1600 ($122.00)?