PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Hillary

SWATH
11-02-2007, 01:05 PM
I recieved an email from a Hillary supporter who keeps claiming that the only reason us guys hate Hillary is because she is a woman. Even though when asked why she supports Hillary, her reply it "because I want a woman president"
I am going to email her the following but please feel free to add your own reason why you "love" Hillary and I'll include it too.

"Christy,
As a psych major I am well aware of the bias of men against women and of women against men. Of course this is the only reason why I hate Hillary, because I am a man and therefore I cannot stand the thought of being ruled by a woman (who is suppossed to be subservient man, duh). I also believe in Hillary's positions 100% and think that she is what the founding fathers had in mind when they risked their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor in order to draft the most flawless contract between man and government ever devised in the history of humanity, but alas I still cannot vote for a lowly woman.

I love the fact that she is a member of the CFR and the Bilderberg group, a group of the worlds richest and most elite power brokers who's membership is by invitation only and has a stated goal (stated by the international banking interests) of dissolving national sovereignty in favor of a predatory oligarchical kleptocratic technocracy. It shows that she is of high minded ideals.

I love the fact that she is in favor futher socializing many aspects of government and thus allowing the government to compete against the interests of the citizen. Thus making the before mentioned power brokers very wealthy, which is a sign of generosity.

I love the fact that her foreign policy is not fundamentally different than the current policy of George Bush. It shows that she recognizes the need to secure our oil interests at all costs and to maintain said precedent for the future.

I love the fact that she voted to label the Iranian Republican Guard as terrorists because she knows that if the ignorant Americans won't pony up the balls to attack another sovereign nation on almost no evidence of a threat than the best thing to do is to provoke them to attack us.

I love the fact that she voted for the Patriot Act because of how vulnerable we are to Al Qeada. She understands that you can't be safe unless the government protects you at all costs. She doesn't fall for the classic Republican line that the "Constitution" is the law of the land, I mean come on, it is over 200 years old. The founders never imagined at the time that in the future someone would want to do violence against us. Besides the helpless Americans needed protection NOW, not after she had time to read the bill.

I love the fact that she said voting in favor of invading Iraq was the most difficult and important decision that she had ever faced. So difficult and important that she neglected to read the Iraq war security briefing prior to her vote. She doesn't have no time fo jibba jabba.

I love the fact that she is in favor of banning most types of firearms, afterall have we not evolved enough as a species to give up our macho tendencies towards guns. It is just a sign of a small penis, and besides we have the police now so whay can't we just stop all the crime immediately and ban guns?!? It's for the children. Everybody knows the 2nd amendment was meant for the military, police, and other authorities.

I love the fact that even though we are almost 9 trillion dollars in debt she wants the government to take on a much larger role in helping people. She understands that this will put us into greater debt and cause inflation to greatly exceed its current modest rate of 14%, but if it helps just one person it will have all been worth it.

I love the fact that she is oppossed to the government allowing gays to marry because the government is in the business of prohibiting sinful acts such as permiting churches to allow *****s who love each other to join in holy contract.

I love the fact that she supports our entire monetary system which is fundamentally generous because it transfers wealth from the poor and middle class idiots to the smarter more enlightened rich elite through the Mandrake Mechanism. This prevent the lower plebians from getting a foothold of influence on our government and wrecking or shrinking it.

I love the fact that she publicly denounces Bush all the while listening to his murmmurings about how to properly carry on the legacy of pre-emptive warfare. She understands the importance of bombing Iran for peace, even though she cannot publicly make such claims, thanks to the lesser plebs.

I love the fact that she is in bed with the UN because she is smart enough to realize that America deserves to be punished and subservient to a supra-national governing body because of our success being based on the suffering of others.

I could go on and on, but enough gushing. So as you can see she is almost perfect in everyway, except that she is a woman."

Shiranu
11-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Hillllllary is da BOMB!...

...that will destroy our freedoms.

Elwar
11-02-2007, 02:22 PM
I love that Hillary has stated that she will not bring the troops home from Iraq until after her first term as president and probably not until 2017.

unklejman
11-02-2007, 03:55 PM
I recieved an email from a Hillary supporter who keeps claiming that the only reason us guys hate Hillary is because she is a woman. Even though when asked why she supports Hillary, her reply it "because I want a woman president"
I am going to email her the following but please feel free to add your own reason why you "love" Hillary and I'll include it too.

You must post her reply... If she gives one. You probably just made her head explode.

JenHarris
11-02-2007, 03:59 PM
I Love that Hillary was instrumental in covering up her husbands indiscretions. She really knows how to stand by her man and sets a wonderful example for all women in America.

shadowhooch
11-02-2007, 04:08 PM
That is just an awesome letter. Very clever. Please post her response (if you get one).;)

r3volution
11-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Hillarys a woman ??? guess you learn something new every day ..

kylejack
11-02-2007, 04:19 PM
She tried to make me go to rehab, but I said NO, NO, NO.

ladyliberty
11-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I love the fact that Hillary is so concerned about my health and welfare that she is willing to give everyone in the country cradle-to-gave medical insurance coverage, no matter how high she will have to raise taxes to do it!

rodent
11-02-2007, 04:44 PM
I like how Hillary violated the Logan Act to interact with foreign heads of state in meeting with the Bilderberg group.

I like how Hillary has done nothing in New York to prevent housing/rent prices from sky-rocketing because of her inability to support legislation to stem illegal immigration.

I like how I don't even get responses from Hillary's office when I write them asking to look into issues. They don't even send back the fake notices from people in the office saying they've read my concerns.

Hillary has done nothing for me in New York. My quality of life has gotten substantially worse in the years Hillary has been a senator. She is not responsive to ordinary people and thinks passing stupid government programs will appease us. Recently, she decided to levy a tax on city dwellers for the sole purpose of getting luxury networking services to rural areas where there is no free-market justification for it.

She's a terrible senator, and one of the reasons I defected from being a democrat.

bbachtung
11-02-2007, 04:47 PM
You should point out that you hate the "male" Hillary (Rudy Giuliani) just as much.

rodent
11-02-2007, 04:47 PM
I like how Hillary violated the Logan Act to interact with foreign heads of state in meeting with the Bilderberg group.

I like how Hillary has done nothing in New York to prevent housing/rent prices from sky-rocketing because of her inability to support legislation to stem illegal immigration.

I like how I don't even get responses from Hillary's office when I write them asking to look into issues. They don't even send back the fake notices from people in the office saying they've read my concerns.

Hillary has done nothing for me in New York. My quality of life has gotten substantially worse in the years Hillary has been a senator. She is not responsive to ordinary people and thinks passing stupid government programs will appease us. Recently, she decided to levy a tax on city dwellers for the sole purpose of getting luxury networking services to rural areas where there is no free-market justification for it.

She's a terrible senator, and one of the reasons I defected from being a democrat.

Oh, and I know plenty of female democrat New Yorkers who are less than satisfied with Hillary. She's been a nightmare for all of us, and she was elected based on name recognition in this state. She was elected based on Bill Clinton's name recognition.

klamath
11-02-2007, 05:21 PM
That was pretty darn good. I would like to see her response. It is such an old argument about men not voting for a woman leader. We had two junior officers in Iraq, one was a man and one was a woman. The man was not a good officer and the woman was inteligent competant and upbeat and everyone, men and women included loved her and probably would have followed her into hell.

SWATH
11-02-2007, 09:10 PM
She won't reply but if she does I'll post it.

slantedview
11-02-2007, 09:16 PM
A few more:

I love how she wants to keep us at war. We all love wars.
I love how she wants to expand the government. We all love big government.
I love how she wants to maintain the IRS. We all love the IRS.
I love how all of these things make it so we don't have to worry about silly budgets. We all love being in debt.
I love how she doesn't bother herself with silly notions like protecting civil liberties. We're all safer without them.

etc...

RP08
11-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Another neo-con. Yay

AlexAmore
11-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Hillary: Because life doesn't suck enough....we need a woman in charge.

denvervoipguru
11-05-2007, 12:38 AM
I love the fact that she committed a Felony and that it is recorded on video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8aopATYyw

I also love the fact that felons can't be President.

noxagol
11-05-2007, 06:17 AM
I love the fact that she committed a Felony and that it is recorded on video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8aopATYyw

I also love the fact that felons can't be President.

Felons can be president.