PDA

View Full Version : Iowa GOP Chairman Matt Strawn Tries to Hide Ron Pauls' Strong Iowa Straw Poll Showing

Agorism
08-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Iowa GOP Chairman Matt Strawn Tries to Hide Ron Pauls' Strong Iowa Straw Poll Showing

http://www.wakeup1776.com/2011/08/iowa-gop-chairman-matt-strawn-tries-to.html

I am sitting here waiting all day to see the results of the Iowa Straw Poll. Then finally around 6:30 pm the GOP Chairman of Iowa gets up and announces the winner of the Iowa Straw Poll. He says something like "with over 16,000 votes cast, the winner of the Iowa Straw Poll is Michelle Bachmann." And then he leaves. No vote total. No runner up names. Nothing. As soon as it happened we knew that Ron Paul was 2nd. They didn't even want to announce the 2nd place. Michelle Bachmann only won by 200 votes. Here is the list of Straw Poll votes:

Bachmann: 4823
Paul: 4671
Pawlenty: 2293
Santorum: 1657
Cain: 1456
Perry: 718
Romney: 567
Gingrich: 385
Huntsman: 69
McCotter: 35

Matt Strawn intentionally tried to hide the fact that Ron Paul placed second.

Brian4Liberty
01-04-2012, 02:02 AM
Bump: tonight he announced the results of the Iowa Caucus. He gave the results for Romney and Santorum, and didn't give out Ron's numbers...

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Bump: tonight he announced the results of the Iowa Caucus. He gave the results for Romney and Santorum, and didn't give out Ron's numbers...What a piece of filth. Does he go under Obama's desk and unzip his trousers, too?

Steve-in-NY
01-04-2012, 06:43 AM
Bump: tonight he announced the results of the Iowa Caucus. He gave the results for Romney and Santorum, and didn't give out Ron's numbers...I need video

Paulatized
01-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Replacing these people (stumbling blocks) from these positions in the Republican party is extremely important. Active participation within the Republican party system is critical even as we hold our noses as it's done. As we gain delegates we will have the inside voting power to replace them. It will be a rude awaking to the establishment ptb. It's not just the push for Paul as the nominee, but also gaining control of the local and state parties.

Brian4Liberty
01-04-2012, 11:45 AM
I need video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd9QINn06MM