PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann wont sleep tonight

Aliangel
08-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Shes an Iowan and having spent more money on the straw poll than Ron Paul. You also consider how the mass media have pushed her as a frontrunner, she must be scared that she only won by 150 some votes.

Folks, its in the bag. We won because we always win.

low preference guy
08-13-2011, 05:27 PM
I hope God tells her to drop out already.

moderate libertarian
08-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Shes an Iowan and having spent more money on the straw poll than Ron Paul. You also consider how the mass media have pushed her as a frontrunner, she must be scared that she only won by 150 some votes.

Folks, its in the bag. We won because we always win.

Stress of "success" can always be cured with few more pills. Ok that was not being very charitable.

This margin is very good news for Ron Paul, he is actually the real winner.

Bruno
08-13-2011, 05:30 PM

Reminded of a a scene from Back to the Future. :D

IPSecure
08-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Hopefully she will self destruct starting tomorrow on the propaganda shows.

AuH20
08-13-2011, 05:35 PM
Bachmann is hated by the press and the republican elites. She's considered fringe along with Ron. Everyone better save their powder for Perry because he's probably going to be the candidate.

low preference guy
08-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Bachmann is hated by the press and the republican elites. She's considered fringe along with Ron. Everyone better save their powder for Perry because he's probably going to be the candidate.

Yeah, but Ron is hated even more. They're not disqualifying the poll after her win.

AuH20
08-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Yeah, but Ron is hated even more. They're not disqualifying the poll after her win.

On hot air, all I'm reading is that the poll is illegitimate because Bachmann won.

smartguy911
08-13-2011, 05:39 PM

I am glad they are not disqualifying the poll because if Ron won, they prob say Paul winning means nothing.

Pro-Life Libertarian
08-13-2011, 05:40 PM
And she has to do 5 shows Sunday

Expect her to make some blunders

Aratus
08-13-2011, 05:41 PM
AuH2O has good advice. each interview is going to feel as if ms. couric is asking her about the 152 votes that seperate her from dr. ron paul!
her safe answer is to say iowa is a victory for the tea party proper and not mitt romney or rick perry, especially if t~paw is a straggling 3rd!!!

moderate libertarian
08-13-2011, 06:11 PM
On hot air, all I'm reading is that the poll is illegitimate because Bachmann won.

I thought neocons liked Bachmann's pro war, pro foreign spending, pro choice stances. Who are they rooting for?

kahless
08-13-2011, 06:14 PM

At least some good came out of this knowing it had that effect over at Neocon central.

They were also setting up that if Ron wins it invalidates the poll.

If Paul does win, though, the Iowa straw poll itself loses. As Nate Silver explained this morning, the straw poll is actually a pretty reliable predictor of what will happen in the Iowa caucuses — and Paul could upset that, costing the poll some of its credibility.

Seraphim
08-13-2011, 06:15 PM
The neocons are torn because their show is coming to an end. I mean the voters.

If Ron Paul volunteers can get the message out to what will hopefully end up being FORMER Neo Cons - that the Marines and Rangers etc. are the ones, per capita, who support Ron Paul the most...That will, in my mind, certainly help A LOT.

I think a lot of voter "neo-cons" are just misled sheep. Many will have the attitude of "If he's good enough for our men and women in the service, he's good enough for me!"

I say RP'ers in the US play that card hard. Push that the troops support RP more than any other politician.

I thought neocons liked Bachmann's pro war, pro foreign spending, pro choice stances. Who are they rooting for?

Lucille
08-13-2011, 06:15 PM

That Wilsonian goon Perry.

AuH20
08-13-2011, 06:17 PM

Bachmann is only pro-Israel/national security. Take that away and she repulses them like Paul for her anti-fed, paleocon leanings.

anaconda
08-13-2011, 06:22 PM

Or her husband.

moderate libertarian
08-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Bachmann is only pro-Israel/national security. Take that away and she repulses them like Paul for her anti-fed, paleocon leanings.

I thought she supported occupations/reconstructions in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc or any place Bush/Obama decide to invade.

AuH20
08-13-2011, 06:24 PM
I thought she supported occupations/reconstructions in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc or any place Bush/Obama decide to invade.

Voted against Libya.

realtonygoodwin
08-13-2011, 06:27 PM

True. People here don't get it.

sailingaway
08-13-2011, 06:28 PM
And she has to do 5 shows Sunday

Expect her to make some blunders

I didn't watch her speech but I understand it was dreadful.

Imaginos
08-13-2011, 06:57 PM
No, her master is Satan, not God.

trey4sports
08-13-2011, 06:59 PM

it was dreadful to anyone who knows what pandering is, unfortunately, i don't know if most folks value substance....

White Bear Lake
08-13-2011, 07:02 PM
The GOP elites hate Bachmann almost as much as Paul. Obviously they don't like Paul a little bit more but they'll definitely do their best to tear her down, starting, well now. Same goes for Palin. The fact that well over half the votes went to Bachmann or Paul is scaring the crap out of some people right now.

I think they'll start letting the Bachmann attacks out of the cage tomorrow now that she is genuinely making a challenge for the nomination. I say we sit back and watch and hopefully nab her supporters so Perry doesn't.

pauladin
08-13-2011, 07:03 PM
bachmann is about to be vetted hard now that establishment champion perry is in the race. the media is about to start being ruthless to her. they are ready to break up her support so that perry can usurp it. she has nowhere to go but down.

V3n
08-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Bachmann won't be sleeping due to the amount of prescribed drugs in her system [allegedly].

AuH20
08-13-2011, 07:07 PM
The GOP elites hate Bachmann almost as much as Paul. Obviously they don't like Paul a little bit more but they'll definitely do their best to tear her down, starting, well now. Same goes for Palin. The fact that well over half the votes went to Bachmann or Paul is scaring the crap out of some people right now.

I think they'll start letting the Bachmann attacks out of the cage tomorrow now that she is genuinely making a challenge for the nomination. I say we sit back and watch and hopefully nab her supporters so Perry doesn't.

Whatever happens they will never let Paul or Bachmann be in the final pairing heading into Super Tuesday. Mark it down. They want Perry/Romney so there are no surprises.

libertybrewcity
08-13-2011, 08:19 PM
needz monezbumb?

Peace&Freedom
08-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Whatever happens they will never let Paul or Bachmann be in the final pairing heading into Super Tuesday. Mark it down. They want Perry/Romney so there are no surprises.

Indeed true. The establishment has been suspicious of both Bachmann and Palin because even though they talk the talk rhetorically about endless war/Patriot Act/AIPAC compliance, etc, they give off noises that they might defect from that elite agenda, thus aren't really one of "them." That and their evangelical leanings doom them---the GOP leadership may want the Christian right in the tent of their circus, so long as they never get to play the ringmaster.

The real point of having Bachmann, and even Perry in the race is in fact to "cancel out" the impact of social conservatives in the early primaries, clearing the way for the next NWO milquetoast moderate, Romney, to emerge as the prospective nominee. Bachmann = Huckabee, Perry = Thompson, and in 2012 Romney = McCain. The elite have already decided on Mitt as their man, they just need at least two strong religious right candidates to split that vote in Iowa and (especially) South Carolina enough to permit Romney to squeak by. Once he becomes the expected nominee, the right is then stuck with him, just like McCain in 2008. Only one man can monkey wrench this elite plan to repeat the 2008 scenario, and it's Ron Paul.

Paulatized
08-13-2011, 09:02 PM

You really should watch it for it's bizarreness. I just really couldn't get over it. Maybe it was me, but I found it to be out of the realm of normalcy, I really thought she was going over the edge there a time or two, or maybe I'm just not use to people like her. It will be most interesting to see how she acts on the Sunday talk shows tomorrow.

sailingaway
08-13-2011, 09:04 PM

I dunno. I think we know Perry too well.