PDA

View Full Version : whats bachmann doing?

cucucachu0000
08-13-2011, 04:03 PM
I heard on fox that bachmann is forcing people to vote before they get the free food and meet her. Anybody know if there only dooing it if they vote for her? Is there a way for them to know if someone voted for her or not? I hope nothing dirty is going on.

Also any idea when they will anounce?

trey4sports
08-13-2011, 04:05 PM
they are making them register and then vote before they can get food/entertainment. they cant look at the ballot though...

Matthew Zak
08-13-2011, 04:06 PM
they are making them register and then vote before they can get food/entertainment. they cant look at the ballot though...

So Ron Paul supporters could be eating Bachman's food, listening to Randy Travis, and voting for Ron? If that's the case... score.

angelatc
08-13-2011, 04:10 PM
So Ron Paul supporters could be eating Bachman's food, listening to Randy Travis, and voting for Ron? If that's the case... score.

Yes, I've been consoling myself with that fact this afternoon.

Rand Paul should book Rush in 2016.

cucucachu0000
08-13-2011, 04:14 PM
We could have gotten john mayor lol. I hope we are doing that cuz I'm getting pessimistic from all these reports that she's got tons of people.

ItsTime
08-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Besides eating corn dogs and screaming into a microphone? Hopefully losing to Ron Paul.

Agorism
08-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Book music and build an elaborate bunker or whatever that base she had was rather than tents I guess

sailingaway
08-13-2011, 04:27 PM

Ron Paul supporters wouldn't they'd just get them from Ron. But Perry supporters might or just plain uncommitteds would, to see Randy Travis. Oh well, we knew the rules, but Ron didn't want the people there to hear a concert. He wanted to speak to them.

sailingaway
08-13-2011, 04:28 PM

Rand is fairly pragmatic. I figure he's already making plans.

trey4sports
08-13-2011, 04:32 PM

Wasn't it Rush that sent him a cease and desist letter? They didn't want him using their music as an intro