PDA

View Full Version : Nashville, REPRESENT! Show that Ron Paul rocks harder than Obama

kylejack
11-02-2007, 11:58 AM
So, who rocks harder, the guy on the left, or the guy on the right? Obama or Paul? There's the obvious fact that Obama's first name is Barack. As in, "Barack You Like a Hurricane." But on the other hand, Ron Paul...Les Paul? Ron Paul Jones? Anyway, each candidate's Nashville area supporters are hosting a fundraiser rock show this Saturday, Nov. 3.

Barack the Vote
527 W. Main Street, Murfreesboro
5 p.m. (bands start at 8 p.m.)
Kyle Andrews, HiPhi, Cougar Fight, Quartet Doctor & Kristi Neumann.
$5

Rock for Ron Paul
Rocketown
6 p.m.
Say Goodbye, The Golden Sounds, Long Since Forgotten, Elbows as Weapons, Sophie, Knapsack Heroes, Harrison Hudson & more.
$12
http://www.nashvillescene.com/blog/nashvillecream/archives/00001096.shtml

jgmaynard
11-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Sweet deal! I've often said the Liberty movemnent needed to hijack... errrr... borrow the left's use of bands to bring in crowds - it works! :D

JM

Malakai0
11-02-2007, 12:04 PM
hijack

I'm afraid to use this word anymore =(

ConstitutionGal
11-02-2007, 12:07 PM
I got a personal giggle of of the advertisement under the article...I designed the business card that the ad is taken from!! -- I do the website for Courtesy Limousine.....needless to say, I sent the company's owner a link, the article and a screen shot!! -- doing eveything we can to awaken more people to Dr. Paul!!