PDA

View Full Version : Letīs shake the whole America on November 5th!

qwerty
11-02-2007, 11:43 AM
http://www.thisnovember5th.com/

Letīs do EVERYTHING we can to promote this event in these last few days.

I mean EVERYTHING!

Letīs make that day to be the best day for this campaign yet!

Spread the word to EVERYONE!

qwerty
11-02-2007, 11:52 AM
I can tell you how important this is.

We can reach easily millions of new people with the media coverage which will follow if this will be HUGE!

I really hope that everyone spreads this, tell your friends and relatives that this is actually a INVESTMENT to their future! They will get it back when Ron gets rid of the IRS and income tax...

:cool:

qwerty
11-02-2007, 11:54 AM
AND IīM SO SURE THAT THERE ARE 100.000 RON PAUL SUPPORTERS WHO ARE WILLING TO GIVE 100$ IN THE USA!

THATīS SO SURE!

WE JUST MUST REACH THEM, THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO DONīT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE!

CONTACT YOUR OWN MEETUP NOW!

qwerty
11-02-2007, 12:03 PM
I really think that nov 5th is the most important day for every supporter!

Thatīs a day when we could REALLY RELEASE the campaign!

No one can stop us! :D

qwerty
11-02-2007, 12:07 PM
AND REMEMBER THAT IF YOU CANīT AFFORD 100$, JUST GIVE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD !

EVERY DONATION BOOST THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY RAISED THAT DAY AND THAT AMOUN IS THE ONE WHICH COUNTS!

klamath
11-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Despite it's short comings the nov 5th fund raiser is a big deal now and we need to make up for the shortcomings for last month and make a big statement. Donate and keep this ball rolling!

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 02:25 PM
i have my 70 bucks waiting for the nov 5th,i didnt register;) because i didnt have 100

Lord Xar
11-02-2007, 02:30 PM
I think that the site should stipulate that a $100 or more would be BEST.. but sign up for any amount..

iskimtsnow
11-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Email I sent to my contact list (six degrees of separation ya know)

Subject: Be a part of history instead of just watching it.

Approximately 20,000 people have signed up to donate $100 to the Ron Paul campaign (ronpaul2008.com) on November 5th. This is a grassroots effort to have the largest one day political donation in history. It is meant to show the country and the political establishment that Americans care about the message of freedom and prosperity. We are tired of the destruction of our civil liberties and tired of the interference the government has in every facet of our lives. If you support Ron Paul now is your chance to make a big impact. Even if you don’t support Ron Paul consider donating to send a message to Washington. America will no longer stand for politics as usual. Any size donation would help put our nation back on track!

PS please forward this to your contact list as well. With your help on November 5th we will send shock waves around this country.

rich34
11-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Before November 5th the site should send out a mass email urging those that signed up to donate as much extra as they possibly can. 125, or 150 would be nice. I know some are already giving more than that, but at least that way we could possibly double our efforts.

ItsTime
11-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Agree, it should be a "Max Out If You Can Day"

Before November 5th the site should send out a mass email urging those that signed up to donate as much extra as they possibly can. 125, or 150 would be nice. I know some are already giving more than that, but at least that way we could possibly double our efforts.

slantedview
11-02-2007, 03:21 PM
game on

fourameuphoria
11-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Even if we hit a million (which is very likely), it'll establish legitimacy, and a precedent, so it'll very successfully pave the way for future money bombs (like the boston tea party idea in december) because people will now know they work.

qwerty
11-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Keep up the great work on this one!

qwerty
11-04-2007, 01:06 AM
Even if we hit a million (which is very likely), it'll establish legitimacy, and a precedent, so it'll very successfully pave the way for future money bombs (like the boston tea party idea in december) because people will now know they work.

IT will easily hit a million.....