PDA

View Full Version : Napolitano on Ron Paul videos

ChooseLiberty
06-13-2007, 12:10 AM
Here's the first in a good series of videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8QwTKKSvR8

Check out the last one about your Blackberry. Astounding.

CurtisLow
06-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Very Cool! Thanks!

beerista
06-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Is it possible I misjudged this guy this badly just because of where he works? When I saw his name on the itinerary a couple of months ago, I thought the FFF had made a terrible mistake bringing in a Fox News type. I guess they knew what they were doing and I guess I need to do my homework.
These videos taken together constitute one of the best pro-liberty speeches I've seen in a long while. It's not too academic for a newbie audience but it contains some real depth (once you get past the intro and the jokes). And he really gets impassioned about the topic, growling and shaking his fists and really engaging the audience. That is great to see. So many people with such good ideas and such love for liberty are such poor public speakers.
Poor guy must be in Hell at Fox. But it does give him cred with the neo-con crowd which could be useful. Now, if he'd just start dropping Dr. Paul's name on air instead of at obscure think tank rallies.
Regards,
Tony
-----------------------------------------------
"One of us... one of us... one of us..."

Seer
06-13-2007, 04:23 PM
"The Judge" gets it. I think I'll start a movement to draft him in four/eight years for the next Presidential election (this cycle belongs to Paul).

lucius
06-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Very nice, Thank you!

ChooseLiberty
06-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Gratuitous bumpage.

ChooseLiberty
07-12-2007, 12:03 PM
biddy biddy bump bump for the newbies.

Dan Klaus
07-12-2007, 12:47 PM
bump until I get decent internet connection tomorrow at work...and to see Napolitano...