PDA

View Full Version : FOX News Poll -- They just promoted it on air

king_nothing_
08-13-2011, 10:36 AM
hxxp://www.foxnews.com/on-air/americas-news-hq/index.html

They promoted it on the air, so I'm guessing they'll show the results on the air as well.

VOTE!

FA.Hayek
08-13-2011, 10:41 AM
i dont like the wording, 'who has the most to gain?' shady

libertybrewcity
08-13-2011, 11:36 AM
RP winning

KCIndy
08-13-2011, 12:43 PM
WARNING!!!

People, this is a trap. As F.A.Hayek noted above, the wording is, "Who Has the Most to Gain?" In other words, which candidate is in the most desperate situation and really NEEDS the win to stay alive. If Ron Paul wins this one, they'll use this poll to beat the stuffing out of the man. :(

I would recommend voting for Romney, since he isn't even IN the straw poll.

wstrucke
08-13-2011, 12:48 PM
WARNING!!!

People, this is a trap. As F.A.Hayek noted above, the wording is, "Who Has the Most to Gain?" In other words, which candidate is in the most desperate situation and really NEEDS the win to stay alive. If Ron Paul wins this one, they'll use this poll to beat the stuffing out of the man. :(

Romney is in the straw poll. http://theiowastrawpoll.org/information.php

So what if it says he has the most to gain? He does, because he's the best candidate. You're reading too much into this.

king_nothing_
08-13-2011, 12:55 PM
WARNING!!!

It works to dispel the "if Ron wins it doesn't mean anything" nonsense.

If it was a trap, why didn't they show the results on the air, despite the fact that they promoted it on the air? Obviously they didn't like how the results turned out.

acptulsa
08-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Meaningless poll is meaningless.

The question is, who stands the most to gain from a Paul win, and the answer is Americans.