PDA

View Full Version : Perry is a front for bilderburgers. (Who?) I said bilderburgers. (Sure)

nobody's_hero
08-13-2011, 09:40 AM
Can we please smear Perry on something other than bilderburgers? Not one person I speak with about Rick Perry even knows who the bilderburgers are. I stopped bringing up who some of these candidates are supported by, because it really isn't important to anyone outside of the rEVOLution.

We need to focus on record, record, record.

Mentioning the bilderburgers only makes people think we're kooky conspiracy theorists. It doesn't matter how right you are; it's perception that counts.

Once people know Perry's record, they'll make their decisions based on that, because that's what really counts in the minds of most voters.

Ah. I meant to post in "Other candidates". That's what I get for having multiple tabs open to RPForums.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Perry was made in a build-a-bear workshop

Ekrub
08-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Perry has always been a build-a-burger fan, I saw fox news showing a clip of him doing it in Iowa right after they showed Romney flipping steaks.

Dianne
08-13-2011, 10:27 AM
[QUOTE=nobody's_hero;3461684]Can we please smear Perry on something other than bilderburgers? Not one person I speak with about Rick Perry even knows who the bilderburgers are. I stopped bringing up who some of these candidates are supported by, because it really isn't important to anyone outside of the rEVOLution.

A huge issue for me is this: February 5, 2007
Texas Becomes First State to Require HPV Vaccine

Texas Governor Rick Perry (R) on Friday issued an executive order that made Texas the first state to require girls entering the sixth grade to receive the HPV vaccine, beginning in September 2008. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Gardasil, a vaccine that prevents several strands of the sexually transmitted disease human papillomavirus (HPV), in June 2006. Gardasil is approved for women ages nine-26 to prevent cervical cancer and genital warts caused by HPV types 6, 11, 16, and 18.

wgadget
08-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Can we please smear Perry on something other than bilderburgers? Not one person I speak with about Rick Perry even knows who the bilderburgers are. I stopped bringing up who some of these candidates are supported by, because it really isn't important to anyone outside of the rEVOLution.

Mentioning the bilderburgers only makes people think we're kooky conspiracy theorists. It doesn't matter how right you are; it's perception that counts.

Once people know Perry's record, they'll make their decisions based on that, because that's what really counts in the minds of most voters.

Ah. I meant to post in "Other candidates". That's what I get for having multiple tabs open to RPForums.

The Bilderberg Group needs to become a household word, but I see your point. We're here for education, are we not? I wonder if GLOBALIST wouldn't work equally well. Does anyone know what a globalist is?

wgadget
08-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Perry was made in a build-a-bear workshop

He wasn't built in a Build-a-Build-a-Burger workshop?

Brian4Liberty
08-13-2011, 10:33 AM
OP, I agree.

Better to say he is an establishment candidate, that will serve the biggest corporations and his cronies.

wgadget
08-13-2011, 10:36 AM
I do have one question: Does anyone know if Perry attended the 2011 Bilderberg Group meeting? There were rumors that he did, but I haven't seen anything to prove it. There was a little blurb about how ALL ATTENDEES are not necessarily put on their list of attendees, if they choose not to be listed.

WilliamC
08-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Aren't the Bushes supporting Perry?

wgadget
08-13-2011, 10:57 AM
I've read that there is supposedly a lot of hatred between the Bushes and the Perrys, but I'm highly suspect that it's in the least bit true. Probably just propaganda for those GOPs who hate what BUSH did to America, so they'll think Perry is somehow "different"/NOT Bush.

nobody's_hero
08-13-2011, 12:15 PM
The Bilderberg Group needs to become a household word, but I see your point. We're here for education, are we not? I wonder if GLOBALIST wouldn't work equally well. Does anyone know what a globalist is?

That would probably be a better term.

Even still, we can't just say "Perry's a globalist" and leave it at that. Tell people why you think he's a globalist. Point to specific actions he's taken that prove that he doesn't have America's interest at heart.

Ex.: Perry supports the NAFTA superhighway.