PDA

View Full Version : Shaping Dr. Pauls message to WIN, relate to what people are most concerned about!

Evilfox
08-13-2011, 04:17 AM
My goal with this topic is to help shape Dr. Paul's message to relate to what people who are hurting in this economy are MOST(and in most cases, ONLY) interested in, helping put food on the table for themselves and their family. The basic necessity in our society today, feeding our children, is becoming more and more harder to do with the devaluation of our dollar. I truly believe that the candidate who can clearly speak on the issue of making it easier to put food on the table will win not only the GOP nomination but the general election. This is the single greatest issue facing middle to lower income Americans, its why more and more people are turning to the government for handouts. IT’S GETTING HARDER! And Dr. Paul has the right prescription to make it easier.

I have been up all night contemplating over hours and hours of debate my boss and I have about Ron Paul. Much like what I hear personally and what I read on comments, my boss is one of the voters who is behind Ron Paul 90% and agrees with him on almost every issue and every problem, and will vote for him. The one issue he is hesitant on is his social issue and ways to resolve them, and I believe it’s because Dr. Paul is too broad on his views when it comes to helping people who are hurting the most. He needs to narrow his responses so that the average Joe can relate with what he is talking about.

One point of view my boss brings up time and time again is he and I live in a suburb of Orlando where some of the wealthiest people in Florida live on one side of the city and not 10 miles away live people who are truly struggling to make ends meet. This is sadly becoming more and more of America, having to work multiple jobs, less purchasing power of what little money you do make, lower standards of living/quality of life. What are we going to do to make it easier? Well first we need to get people behind us and the people who are hurting are looking for someone to speak for them, speak to them, and speak in terms they can relate and matter to them.

Like Dr. Paul I believe in getting back to a sound monetary policy, this is a recurring theme because it is the root of all of our problems. But I believe he needs to sculpt his message to relate directly to helping people put food on the table. Many people who watch the debates understand him when he talks about inflation, but the single mom who dropped out of high school or who has little to no education who is working three jobs just so her kids can have the basic necessities of life, I believe, does not care to hear about monetary policy, because she does not understand how it directly relates to her. So let’s help her!

Dr. Paul should be telling people that he wants the single mom who is working three jobs to only have one job, HE and only HE wants to increase the purchasing power of the money she makes, and the way he would do this is implement a policy where the American currency is strengthened not weakened, like every other candidate. Instead of her having to spend $3.00 on one loaf of bread, he wants her $3.00 to buy three loafs of bread! Instead of working three jobs he wants her to only have one, and HIS policies would increase and strengthen the purchasing power of her money so she does not need to kill herself and she can have a better quality of life for herself and her children, and maybe have time to get that education. I know there are more than just single moms struggling, there are families with 3 sometimes 4 generations of their family living under one roof just to make ends meet, this was just what relates to me and my mother.

If you have ideas I would love to hear them, but I do believe the first person to clearly get the avg. American to understand how he/she can help put more food on the table with less money will awaken a part of this country who is truly worried and looking for someone to be on their side.

Thank you Dr. Paul for awakening me to the true issues of what is wrong with this country. If anyone knows how to deliver a message to his debate/speech team, I would appreciate you linking them this. Sorry for the sloppy writing too, its 6am and I have been up for 24+ hours helping spread the word of Liberty :)

-Larry

Evilfox
08-13-2011, 01:13 PM
bump for midday viewers.