PDA

View Full Version : Camera angles sure do matter...

RileyE104
08-12-2011, 09:03 PM
So, this morning I watched Dr. Paul's speech at the Iowa State Fair...

When he asked who was going to be at Ames (the camera was focused on HIM only) there were some small cheers and a little bit of clapping. I was rather disappointed because it seemed like virtually NO ONE said the would and from the camera's angle it just appeared that RP was putting on an optimistic "face" in response to the reaction he got.

HOWEVER, check out THIS angle in the first few seconds of the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHjVrSdoM4

WHAT A DIFFERENCE! That was almost the entire crowd! Paul's reaction now makes more sense to me. :)

Aliangel
08-12-2011, 09:05 PM
excellent thank you!

LibertyEagle
08-12-2011, 09:21 PM
That was a very nice speech. :)

Agorism
08-12-2011, 09:27 PM
So is the soap box speech the one Bachmann only lasted three minutes before the gays chased her away?

brushfire
08-12-2011, 09:35 PM
+rep for a good find

stefank
08-12-2011, 09:52 PM
When i was watching this on cspan i thought there was only ten people in the crowd. Nice to see the whole speech since cpan had technical difficulties

AJ187
08-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Me too! I saw the first angle and hardly anyone cheered, but the next angle there's like 20 people raising their hands.

BLS
08-12-2011, 10:14 PM
So, this morning I watched Dr. Paul's speech at the Iowa State Fair...

When he asked who was going to be at Ames (the camera was focused on HIM only) there were some small cheers and a little bit of clapping. I was rather disappointed because it seemed like virtually NO ONE said the would and from the camera's angle it just appeared that RP was putting on an optimistic "face" in response to the reaction he got.

HOWEVER, check out THIS angle in the first few seconds of the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHjVrSdoM4

WHAT A DIFFERENCE! That was almost the entire crowd! Paul's reaction now makes more sense to me. :)

I LOVE Ron Paul....but jeez man......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3HemKGDavw

Johnnymac
08-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Gage!!!! Sneakin in there to snap some pics!

dusman
08-12-2011, 10:40 PM
"How serious are they and how consistent were they in defending the Constitution? If we can go back to the Constitution, we're going to solve just about all of our political and economic problems."

Very well said.

Carson
08-12-2011, 10:56 PM
This is what the creation of fiat money did to the purchasing power of the dollar in earlier times. When they nearly doubled the money supply the value of the dollar dropped in half and it took twice as much.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/followthemoney/RobertSahrcurrencyvalue.jpg

See the little bumps during early times of war? Now it looks like they are at war with all of us.

In fact, they are. They have been attacking all of us for so long I don't think they fully realize that they have spent so much money, they didn't have, they sucked all the life out of the economy.

They have already spent all we could of hoped to earn so now we find ourselves asking, why bother.

Even if it hasn't occured to you to ask, "Why bother?, the fact still remains.

Great video RileyE104. Thank you for posting it.

anaconda
08-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Why is the crowd so tiny and unenthusiastic?

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Very tricky RileyE104 !

You must know that not many could pass up to watch the entire video under the pretense that " I'll just see the first few seconds... "

Can't complain though, always great to hear Ron spreading the message !

Thanks

stefank
08-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Why is the crowd so tiny and unenthusiastic?
why so negative? he had more people show up then anybody else, and I would rather have unenthusiastic supporters then people that only show up to yell at the person talking

anaconda
08-13-2011, 02:19 AM
why so negative? he had more people show up then anybody else, and I would rather have unenthusiastic supporters then people that only show up to yell at the person talking

Sorry. You're right.