PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Steve King Once Again "Don't underestimate Ron Paul"

Immortal Technique
08-12-2011, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDvHO6-Mtrc

Airing Date Aug.12, 2011

Steve King Once Again "Don't underestimate Ron Paul"

trey4sports
08-12-2011, 08:31 PM
yeah, did you catch Huck talking about Paul. I can't stand that guy.

Seems like Rand (or some snowballs) has had an affect on Hannity in the sense that Hannity seems to respect Paul quite a bit more now than he used to. No name-calling or anything of that sort. granted i don't think he likes Paul but he wont attack him.

SovereignMN
08-12-2011, 08:36 PM
I liked how the democrat guy added onto King's comments and agreed that Paul could "definitely" win. Let's go!

willwash
08-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Still, they're spinning a potential Paul victory as nothing more than the effect of a highly motivated, energized base who shows up at Ames disproportionately and shuld therefore be discounted from the supporters of any other candidate. Their theory is that the ratio of Iowa Paul supporters who care enough about it to come to Ames and vote in the straw poll is a much higher one than for any of the other candidates, therefore whatever showing we see for Paul tomorrow, it will be less come the real primary. Unfortunately, I'm inclined to agree with that assessment. We need to be doing it better and cleaner than the other guy...

RileyE104
08-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Wouldn't it be something to have RECORD turn-out tomorrow WITH a Ron Paul win? :eek:

That would certainly cause an uproar with both the establishment and the media.

Agorism
08-12-2011, 08:54 PM
No one post in the actual Ames section?