PDA

View Full Version : What's the schedule for the straw polll tomorrow?

fletcher
08-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Does anyone know what the schedule is tomorrow. I really just want to know what time Ron and Rand will be speaking at his tent. Not really interested in the speeches inside. I'm looking forward to getting a free Ron Paul shirt!

Restore-America-NOW
08-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Ron is speaking second at 1:15 and will be one of only two candidates allowed an extra 5 minutes of speaking time. As for the entire tent schedule, I don't think it was released. Does anyone know when the straw poll results are going to be released?

John of Des Moines
08-12-2011, 07:39 PM
If you remember last time we had to fly by the seat of our pants because Mrs. Paul got sick.

trey4sports
08-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Ron is speaking second at 1:15 and will be one of only two candidates allowed an extra 5 minutes of speaking time. As for the entire tent schedule, I don't think it was released. Does anyone know when the straw poll results are going to be released?

i believe 6 central (roughly)

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Is it supposed to be on CSPAN? If not, who's doing the most live coverage? I'd rather see it as it happens than filtered clips. I also want to see the chairman, or whomever it is, read the results.

trey4sports
08-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Is it supposed to be on CSPAN? If not, who's doing the most live coverage? I'd rather see it as it happens than filtered clips. I also want to see the chairman, or whomever it is, read the results.

I bumped a thread about a guy broadcasting live from Ames, check new posts and you'll find it.

And yes, CSPAN is covering it as well. All day i think

fletcher
08-12-2011, 07:56 PM
If you remember last time we had to fly by the seat of our pants because Mrs. Paul got sick.

Thanks for reminding me. I just remember watching him speak at home in Des Moines and I had time to drive there and vote and then see him speak. I just don't want to miss him in the tent and am hoping to catch Rand speak.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Variety show 10a-4p

PeacePlan
08-12-2011, 09:29 PM
When are the results of the poll released?

zerosdontcount
08-12-2011, 09:32 PM
probably after the variety show

libertybrewcity
08-12-2011, 09:34 PM

No way! Does he get 5 extra minutes because he bought the most expensive spot?