PDA

View Full Version : The response Ron should have given to Santorium:

Patriot123
08-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Instead of even wasting his breath on the guy, he should have said at the start of the attacks in the debate:

Well, I find it funny that Mr. Santorum is trying to pick on me, considering my poll numbers are currently eight times what his are nationally.

Laughs, applause, and Santorum looks like an idiot. BINGO! :D Yeah, I just had to post that, because that would have been awesome! Not something Ron would say, but still -- would've been awesome.

Hmmm. And that was my thousandth post. Interesting.

sratiug
08-12-2011, 10:22 AM
How about... "But there are no gays in Iran! How can they be a threat? Did you see the Israeli gay celebration? Those Israeli ***** got nukes dude. You've got your phobias on backwards."/s

freshjiva
08-12-2011, 10:24 AM
I think RP handled him fine. Santorum is a nobody and clearly his attacks were desperation.

PaulConventionWV
08-12-2011, 10:24 AM
Instead of even wasting his breath on the guy, he should have said at the start of the attacks in the debate:

Laughs, applause, and Santorum looks like an idiot. BINGO! :D Yeah, I just had to post that, because that would have been awesome! Not something Ron would say, but still -- would've been awesome.

Hmmm. And that was my thousandth post. Interesting.

I hope you're not serious. It shows why you're not his debate coach. Boasting about poll numbers never helped anyone and doesn't address the issue whatsoever.

acptulsa
08-12-2011, 10:28 AM
This:

I hope you're not serious. It shows why you're not his debate coach. Boasting about poll numbers never helped anyone and doesn't address the issue whatsoever.

How to deal with crap like Santorum's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi9y5-Vo61w

Noob
08-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Maybe he should have hinted at that sooner or later American citizens are going to fine themselves in the middle of the battlefield when Army's start invading America the way American's have done with other nations...