PDA

View Full Version : As much as I wanted Ron Paul to be more agressive

ThePiousPriest
08-11-2011, 10:56 PM
I must admit, Ron Paul did it in a manner consistent with what the character of a President should be: Respectful, dignified while sticking to his guns. If the old saying of "if you want to go up in the polls, attack the front runner" is true, well I think we can safely say Ron Paul IS the front runner....

QE Is Theft
08-11-2011, 11:05 PM
You maybe correct. But the "statisticians" working for the Ministry Of Truth AKA the MSM, would never put Ron in front.

pcosmar
08-11-2011, 11:06 PM
You maybe correct. But the "statisticians" working for the Ministry Of Truth AKA the MSM, would never put Ron in front.

they will soon have no choice.
or risk being marginalized out of existence.

Feeding the Abscess
08-11-2011, 11:09 PM
I hope everyone who criticizes Ron for focusing too much on foreign policy took in his absolute stompage of Santorum.

ThePiousPriest
08-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Factually, Ron Paul pwned Santorum so bad it wasn't even funny. I'm just worried that the war propaganda will overwhelm the facts. As far as the spin doctors are concerned, I think Fox was trying to use the Topix poll to show that Ron Paul's support is concentrated in select areas to minimize us, that blew up in their face as the east coast is a sea of green.

KingRobbStark
08-11-2011, 11:36 PM
I think the Republican base is ready for a different alternate to the foreign policy issue, and Paul is that alternative. I just hope that Iowa democrats watched the debates. The more Paul votes, the better.