PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul "It's Time We Quit This! It's Trillions Of Dollars We're Spending On These Wars!"

low preference guy
08-11-2011, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ibuzGIAGjU

Andrew Ryan
08-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Favorite line of the debate.

Feeding the Abscess
08-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Ron stomped tonight. Giant amongst men.

rawful
08-11-2011, 11:16 PM
I didn't understand the crowd at 3:58. Were they upset at Ron or at Fox for cutting him off?

WarNoMore
08-11-2011, 11:36 PM
I didn't understand the crowd at 3:58. Were they upset at Ron or at Fox for cutting him off?

Could've been the small number of wartards who got tired of hearing the truth and thought the bell would bring them relief. They were like pavlov's dog searching for a treat, and got resentful when they got treated with an extra helping of the truth.

AGRP
08-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Could've been the small number of wartards who got tired of hearing the truth and thought the bell would bring them relief. They were like pavlov's dog searching for a treat, and got resentful when they got treated with an extra helping of the truth.

Ha. Yeah, especially at the end of the video.

TortoiseDream
08-11-2011, 11:45 PM

I think they were upset that Santorum wasn't allowed to finish his thoughts after the bell, but they let Ron Paul.

heavenlyboy34
08-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Thanx for posting, OP. OMG, that was a serious pwning RP gave those clowns! :cool:

headhawg7
08-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Paul speaking about invading of iraq and directed towards santorum.."I'm sure you supported that as well"

Santorum nodding his head proudly.."I did".

What a group of MIC shills....they make me FREAKING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ashamed Ron Paul even has debate these buffoons. HELLO!!!! He is the ONLY one of those candidates that can garner a VAST MAJORITY of the independent vote as well as get some democrats to swing from obama to his side. No one else on that stage can say that. If the republican leadership in this country were serious about winning the presidency...he would be the nominee as fox news and conservative talk radio would promote him to the republican voters in the primaries. However...the republican leadership would rather gamble on the fact that one of these neo-cons may be able to beat obama rather than go with the sure bet(Ron Paul). They would probably rather have obama as president to continue these foreign wars and the other continuation of bush policies including the patriot act. They make me sick.

Aliangel
08-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Pwnge.