PDA

View Full Version : DONATE NOV 5th RON PAUL V REVOLUTION

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 07:34 AM
DONATE DONATE We need help promoting www.thisnovember5th.com on myspace to let pre-existing Ron Paul supporters know about this. Email me on how you can help with about an hour a day. Pretty basic.. more details are in this thread http://http://www.ronpaulforums.com/...d=1#post330894

If you are interested please send an email to brianjw71@hotmail.com and I'll explain a little how you can help out with maybe an hour of work a day. This november 5th is an excellent idea but I think we need to come out swinging hard on this one so I'll do my best. I need dedicated people until the 5th.. email me for details!

RON PAUL knows what NOV 5th is about
I met Ron Paul in Cheyenne Wyoming he saw my shirt i mentioned what Nov 5th was about and he signed my shirt. He heard many in crowd mention Nov 5th.

RON PAUL understands it was a movie and he understands how to separate reality from fantasy.He also understands it just stands for a fundraising day nothing more ,if you need a pic for proof here it is.

He knew exactly what the shirt meant and he signed it,plus if you noticed my wife hugged Ron Paul how sweet is that:):):)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25005613@N00/1809887130/

STOP ARGUING PEEPS JUST DONATE PLEASE DONATE MAKE IT HAPPEN
I'm donating 70 bucks on the 5th,every time you complain add 10 to (your donation);):eek:

also changed it ,to your donation hehe. had to change wording a lil,since when i donate the 70 i will be broke;)

alien
11-02-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm donating too and have never complained about the 5th. But now you have given me incentive to.:D

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 07:46 AM
I'm donating 70 bucks on the 5th,every time you complain add 10 to it;):eek:

#1) The world will end! This V thing is terrible! It will end the campaign in 30 seconds flat!

#2) Ron Paul STILL doesn't know what it's all about. I know what he thinks, i'm psychic. It is a road to disaster for us as a nation.

#3) Guy Fawkes was a TERRORIST! OMG! I'm going to quit the campaign if Nov 5. happens. Why wont you listen to me?!

Ok, that should make it 100 dollars.

Always happy to help out :D

Now spread the word everyone. This is going to be huge.

Shiranu
11-02-2007, 07:49 AM
I was about to rip up on you Causal, then I noticed why you were complaining lol

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 08:03 AM
I was about to rip up on you Causal, then I noticed why you were complaining lol

hold him accountable hehe

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 08:06 AM

:D:D:D

ChicagoLawyer
11-02-2007, 08:23 AM
I admit, as I posted on these boards, that I was quite skeptical about the whole Fifth of November thing, but now I'm all about it. I though of how the media would link Ron Paul supporters with the V-movie, and how it would make us look "pro terrorism" as stupid as that sounds. Some of that has happened, and will happen, but I'm now seeing that most people will see it as what it is--an excuse to get people excited and raise a lot of money for Ron Paul. Plus, with Ron's, and his grandson's, implicit endorsement of it the other day, I now have no fear that the campaign is thinking these things, so as far as I can tell it's all systems go on donating $100 (or more!) November 5. Sign up now!

reduen
11-02-2007, 08:39 AM
I admit, as I posted on these boards, that I was quite skeptical about the whole Fifth of November thing, but now I'm all about it. I though of how the media would link Ron Paul supporters with the V-movie, and how it would make us look "pro terrorism" as stupid as that sounds. Some of that has happened, and will happen, but I'm now seeing that most people will see it as what it is--an excuse to get people excited and raise a lot of money for Ron Paul. Plus, with Ron's, and his grandson's, implicit endorsement of it the other day, I now have no fear that the campaign is thinking these things, so as far as I can tell it's all systems go on donating $100 (or more!) November 5. Sign up now!

Better late than never. Glad to see you come around on this. :)

Let's make it huge~!!

Go Ron Paul 2008!

NinjaPirate
11-02-2007, 09:15 AM
We should move the donation drive to the 11th. Can we send a mass e-mail out to the people who subscribed to 5th?

I think the V reference is too violent and risks being misconstrued as an act of violence by the MSM.

PLEASE MOVE THIS DONATION DRIVE TO THE 11TH!!!!!!!!!

reduen
11-02-2007, 09:22 AM
LOL, specially will be broke by the time this day is over! :D

I just hope swords is intending on sending out an email reminder on the day before and the day of!

KewlRonduderules
11-02-2007, 09:22 AM
We should move the donation drive to the 11th. Can we send a mass e-mail out to the people who subscribed to 5th?

I think the V reference is too violent and risks being misconstrued as an act of violence by the MSM.

PLEASE MOVE THIS DONATION DRIVE TO THE 11TH!!!!!!!!!

Get over it!

It WILL happen.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 09:27 AM
LOL, specially will be broke by the time this day is over! :D

I just hope swords is intending on sending out an email reminder on the day before and the day of!

I said if others bitch about it hehe.I have my 70 hehe and im not bitching about NOV 5th,im defending it hehe ,read again,yeah i would be broke if i said i would:)

also changed it ,to your donation hehe. had to change wording a lil,since when i donate the 70 i will be broke;)

NinjaPirate
11-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Are you 100% positive that Ron Paul knows ALL the facts about V and Guy Fawkes? Did you tell him about the bomb plot and how it was foiled??? Did you tell him that V the character was an anarchist in the comic books??

Man, I think the campaign will go down in flames after the 5th. :(

KewlRonduderules
11-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Are you 100% positive that Ron Paul knows ALL the facts about V and Guy Fawkes? Did you tell him about the bomb plot and how it was foiled??? Did you tell him that V the character was an anarchist in the comic books??

quit TROLLING!!!!

Don't like it, don't post. It is that simple.

constitutional
11-02-2007, 09:37 AM

Look, the the media might spin this but we stand by this. We used November the 5th just so people would remember it easily.

I was against this idea of november 5th but... it's unstoppable. Sure, somethings could have been done differently but there is no point in arguing now.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 09:38 AM

your insane since you cant seperate fantasy from reality..

you probably believe that the transformer movie was fact and true. sigh go buy your camaro and when it turns into a robot call me;)

NinjaPirate
11-02-2007, 09:43 AM
I know the difference between reality and fantasy! But I'm willing to bet that the MSM is going to use the 5th as a smear article in full force!! WE SHOULDN'T GIVE THEM AMMUNITION!!!!

KewlRonduderules
11-02-2007, 09:46 AM
I know the difference between reality and fantasy! But I'm willing to bet that the MSM is going to use the 5th as a smear article in full force!! WE SHOULDN'T GIVE THEM AMMUNITION!!!!

You need to move on.

It is what it is.

Stop trying to troll the event.

Are 20K enthusiastic supporters going to listen to 1 NinjaPirate because of the fear of the media?

;)

We have been through this before. Let them spin it all they want- they will look at the millions he has raised and freak out. No way you can spin that.

NinjaPirate
11-02-2007, 09:50 AM
You need to move on.

It is what it is.

Stop trying to troll the event.

Are 20K enthusiastic supporters going to listen to 1 NinjaPirate because of the fear of the media?

;)

We have been through this before. Let them spin it all they want- they will look at the millions he has raised and freak out. No way you can spin that.

If we can mass e-mail all the subscribers we can!! This has to be stopped!!!

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 09:56 AM
quit TROLLING!!!!

Don't like it, don't post. It is that simple.

he was trying to complain to make me donate 10 bucks hehe

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Group Hug:)

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 10:01 AM

but if media trys that,they will have stretched the truth and many americans will see thru that. They might attempt but it will have blowback in favor of Ron Paul,since most will actually read for themselves and most understand cnn/fox are basically liars.

If the press trys to spin this,it will work in favor of Ron Paul,since its not connected to the campaign,so Ron Paul will just say thanks for the money and move on. If the press continues to try to mock Ron Paul,it will backfire.since most can seperate fantasy from reality.

Ron Paul Fan
11-02-2007, 10:02 AM
The campaign will only go down in flames if people from within continue to bring it down!!!!!!!! Donate on the 5th!!!!!!! Ron Paul supports it!!!!! All of his true supporters are donating on that day if they haven't already maxed out!!!!!!! After the Jay Leno appearance and November the 5th, the campaign will continue to grow by leaps and bounds!!!!!!!!!

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 10:04 AM
you guys would complain about a Tom& Jerry Cartoon Fundraiser ,because jerry is attacked my tom all the time. you guys are reaching.

NinjaPirate
11-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Hey guys:

he was trying to complain to make me donate 10 bucks hehe

I've always supported the 5th. ;)