PDA

View Full Version : 8/11 Meredith Whitney Says On CNBC 'Tea Party Made Up Of Freaked Out White Men'

purplechoe
08-11-2011, 06:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW54_GUs8vM

I made a mistake in the title, the video is from yesterday 8/10, not today 8/11...

Freedom 4 all
08-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Not race baiting here, but seriously, why is saying that politically acceptable? If I were to go on MSNBC and say, for example, that the SPLC was made up of a bunch of racist black people with no respect for the constitution, I would be crucified. So why is it OK if you're going to say that about conservatives and Caucasians?

Imaginos
08-11-2011, 08:05 PM
The video clip is another typical race baiting from another typical propagandist of MSM.
I am 'freaked out' because I am paying almost 40% of 'MY' money to fund the worthless welfare state and the warfare state.

wannaberocker
08-11-2011, 09:02 PM
So was the blonde bimbo at the end Meredith Whitney? Like he said she should stick to muni's.

Golding
08-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Not race baiting here, but seriously, why is saying that politically acceptable? If I were to go on MSNBC and say, for example, that the SPLC was made up of a bunch of racist black people with no respect for the constitution, I would be crucified. So why is it OK if you're going to say that about conservatives and Caucasians?Because so-called "reverse racism", as if racism is a unidirectional concept, is socially acceptable. It's a product of one group of people taking ownership of the claim of racism.

Racism seems to be brought on by ignorance to a certain extent, and Meredith Whitney's racist comment is no exception to that.