PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul video concept: Using Schiff's heroin analogy. (Help me find the best clips?)

Matthew Zak
08-11-2011, 02:45 PM
I've got an older clip of Schiff talking about it, but the quality isn't great. I also have some clips from Basketball Diaries (starring Leonardo DiCaprio) that I'm planning to use. My objective is to paint the system as it is, and the politicians that support it, as dysfunctional, and prolonging the inevitable. I really want to make this video more punchy (less than 3 minutes) but it's really difficult to do that, and get a word in about Ron Paul at the same time.

I've tried looking, but I can't find any videos of Ron Paul using Schiff's analogy, or even explaining it concisely. He rambles too much and I'd really like for the words to come from his mouth. Anyone know of a useful video with Ron Paul in it?

Also, the economy is a pretty boring subject so it's hard to motivate people to watch this kind of video. I think I'll need the perfect music selection. I've been looking for days, but I can't find anything that compliments this subject very well. Any help would be much appreciated!

Matthew Zak
08-11-2011, 02:59 PM
This is one of those times that the grassroots reach is much more efficient than my own. :P