PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Sign Bomb 10-10-11 South Jersey...Atlantic Co. and info about other SJ Counties

babykibbon
08-11-2011, 02:31 PM
I just agreed to be the Atlantic County organizer of the Sign Bomb on 10-10...here is the link for the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atlantic-County-NJ-Ron-Paul-Sign-Bomb/193291227398807 or just send me a message and let me know if you are interested in attending. I haven't picked a spot yet...going to see what makes sense after we get more people attending because Atlantic County is pretty big. Basically all we are going to do is find a highly traveled area and hold up Ron Paul signs from 4:30pm to 6:30pm..to coordinate with everyone else across the country that is going to be doing the same thing. The guy in charge of the NJ Sign Bomb is also looking for people to run Burlington County, Camden County, Cape May County, Cumberland County, Gloucester County, Salem County...I think they are pretty much set for North and Central Jersey but let me know if you are interested in attending and/or running a county and I will put you in contact with the right people :-) You can message me on here or send me an email @ babykibbon@facebook.com. I am also on Twitter.. @babykibbon

Let me know!

Yours in liberty,
Jenn Posner

RonPaul101.com
08-12-2011, 12:24 PM
I am the Burlington County leader, and I believe Carl is working with a guy to be the Camden county leader. Gloucester county especially should not be missed; percentage wise it was the most Ron Paul friendly county of NJ in 2008.

If Gloucester county does not get a county rep, you may want to consider the Atlantic county boarder with/near Gloucester and Cumberland (The Rt47/Delsea Dr area).

Private Message (PM) me on this forum if you ever want to bounce ideas around about this event.

And welcome to the forum.

babykibbon
08-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Yeah, that is what I was thinking...that maybe if he didn't find someone for the other counties we could do something in one of the border towns. I just started trying to find Ron Paul supporters in the area and it is slow going, but hopefully I can get a decent sized group together by October.