PDA

View Full Version : Ames Straw Poll : The Tipping Point

Bruno
08-11-2011, 07:49 AM
A tipping point is the moment when a social trend crosses a threshold and starts to spread like wildfire. Once the expansion reaches the tipping point, it is hard for anyone (the mainstream media in this case, for example) to stop.

We are seeing that happening now.

Recent polls showing Ron Paul consistently ranking in the top three. His name recognition. Rand's quick rise to popularity and winning of a Senate seat. Ron's past straw poll wins. His media appearances recently and over the past few years. His record of speaking on issues for decades that are now receiving more attention such as foreign wars, the economy, and the Federal Reserve. The fact that everyone now knows how the rise of gold means the fall of our dollar's buying power.

Ames may be the tipping point!

Looking forward to a great debate performance tonight and a huge surge after a strong showing by Ron Paul at the Ames Straw Poll on Saturday!!

:cool:

RM918
08-11-2011, 07:53 AM
I'm just waiting for the torpedo, man. I'm waiting for someone to dredge up one of the usual suspects in a debate or an interview and the answer spun into an all-out attack on rising support.

Workguy23
08-11-2011, 09:01 AM
100th Monkey Effect :)

trey4sports
08-11-2011, 09:03 AM
very well could be!

Bruno
08-11-2011, 09:27 AM
100th Monkey Effect :)

Very interesting!

Reminds me of Dennis Miller's comment on last night's O'Reilly, regarding voting for Ron Paul: "I'll do it it if everyone else will!"

Bruno
08-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Tipping point bump

Agorism
08-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Ames
Was narrow
Miss. Maybe next time we double our numbers.