PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul is excited about the 5th, too- Speech from Nov. 1

Brian Bailey
11-02-2007, 06:02 AM
42 second video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAzKDBv5QkI).

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 06:24 AM
I guess this ends the debate.

Finally.

Bruehound
11-02-2007, 06:32 AM
HUGE bump.

I hope recruiting for the 5th goes into hyper gear now.

walt
11-02-2007, 06:43 AM
87th thread not necessary

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 06:45 AM
87th thread not necessary

Dude, this is news, so take your trolling elsewhere.

Brian Bailey
11-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Walt do you even read the threads before you reply to them with your bad attitude?

Note that this is not the video from last week, this is from yesterday.

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 06:47 AM
He mentioned the 5th once before. Of coarse he is happy about any fund raising drive. But how much do you think he knows about V for Vendetta, which was originally associated with the date on the 5th site but thankfully later removed?

I would venture to say that he probably isn't too familiar with the movie or the comic book. He probably isn't too aware of the Guy Fawkes day association either unless someone told him about the Time article yesterday.

So of coarse he likes a fund drive, but unless he says something about V for Vendetta or Guy Fawkes there isn't any proof that he likes or is even aware of that association. And even if he does become aware of it, he probably wouldn't like that association and wouldn't say anything about it. I mean, he isn't going to give the press ammunition to use against him.

Nefertiti
11-02-2007, 06:48 AM
What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him or us. His surprise at everyone's cheers on that video was genuine and he looked just like a Muppet as the Time Magazine article said. That's great.

Brian Bailey
11-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Everyone here has heard you say the exact same thing 50 times, Ridiculous. Your voice has been heard.

For those who have taken the time to watch the video, it certainly sounds like he knows what's going on.

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 06:50 AM
He mentioned the 5th once before. Of coarse he is happy about any fund raising drive. But how much do you think he knows about V for Vendetta, which was originally associated with the date on the 5th site but thankfully later removed.

I would venture to say that he probably isn't too familiar with the movie or the comic book. He probably isn't too aware of Guy Fawkes day either unless someone told him about the Time article yesterday.

So of coarse he likes a fund drive, but unless he says something about V for Vendetta or Guy Fawkes there isn't any proof that he likes or is even aware of that association. And even if he does become aware of it, he probably wouldn't like that association and wouldn't say anything about it. I mean, he isn't going to give the press ammunition to use against him.

Ridiculous... simply ridiculous.

The fact that you have to speculate about what Ron Paul knows and doesn't know says it all. You are really reaching now in your attempt to poop on the effort.

It wont work anymore.

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 06:54 AM
Ridiculous... simply ridiculous.

The fact that you have to speculate about what Ron Paul knows and doesn't know says it all. You are really reaching now in your attempt to poop on the effort.

It wont work anomore.

I am not pooping on the effort. I hope he takes in a billion dollars every day. However, I think the Guy Fawkes/V assocation is plain out retarded and juvinile and the press can use it against the campaign. Time Magazine article case in point. Even Free Market News quoteted the article and made the point that "Those who wish to volunteer time and effort, need to carefully consider the positioning of their efforts. They can be misconstrued."

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=50938

jrich4rpaul
11-02-2007, 06:56 AM
This is great. This video needs to get spread around incredibly quick... so people who have second thoughts will get more of a push.

Adam Smith
11-02-2007, 06:57 AM
He is not uninformed. He knows and he is excited.

Brinck Slattery
11-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Ridiculous,
In all the "official" info (by this I mean the web site), V has been removed. He only remains in youtube videos, and there is no way to control that. I'm on the same page as you, but I think the storm has kind of passed on this one. Or maybe it's the eye of the storm. Whatever, if it raises a lot of money that'll be great - not to mention the fact that this campaign has been like teflon to the slings and arrows of absurd statements from the media.

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 06:59 AM
I am not pooping on the effort. I hope he takes in a billion dollars every day. However, I think the Guy Fawkes/V assocation is plain out retarded and juvinile and the press can use it against the campaign. Time Magazine article case in point. Even Free Market News quoteted the article and made the point that "Those who wish to volunteer time and effort, need to carefully consider the positioning of their efforts. They can be misconstrued."

You say you aren't attempting to poop on the effort. And in the next sentence you poop on the effort. I have just about given up on you :rolleyes:

The good news is that you are spearheading a very small minority now.

Brian Bailey
11-02-2007, 06:59 AM
This is great. This video needs to get spread around incredibly quick... so people who have second thoughts will get more of a push.

Perhaps a video that just adds on a few seconds about the website. I'm really beginning to wish I had taken more interest in learning to make videos :)

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 07:01 AM
You say you aren't attempting to poop on the effort. And in the next sentence you poop on the effort. I have just about given up on you :rolleyes:

The good news is that you are spearheading a very small minority now.

I am not pooping on a fund raising effort I am pooping on the Guy Fawkes Day association

BLS
11-02-2007, 07:04 AM

Dude......enough already. We get it. Really.

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 07:07 AM
I am not pooping on a fund raising effort I am pooping on the Guy Fawkes Day association

Maybe you should ponder the fact that the vast majority aren't being paranoid about the Guy Fawkes thing. Everyone is aware of it....

Let it sink in.

TruckinMike
11-02-2007, 07:08 AM
Why is the fifth such a great day--- or plan?

Because it inspires motivation and growth... way beyond any detrimental happenings. I've never seen the movie, I don't know who guy fawkes is..and it doesn't matter. What matters is that this event is enormous. The media will spin any event to their liking... heck, the constitution itself was brought about by a blood bath.

And yes, their have been a few attempts to connect RP supporters with violence, but it didn;t stick, we're not advocating violence, RP is not advocating it, so any naysayers should face the fact that they were wrong about this event.

So come on in...the waters just right!!:D

Truckinmike

jrich4rpaul
11-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Step 1: Ron Paul gets on Leno, millions hear his name and message. They pay more attention.

Step 2: November 5th, millions are raised just 6 days after the Leno appearance. The newcomers notice that something really is happening here.

Step 3: Ripple effect.

Step 4: Presidency

Brinck Slattery
11-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Step 5: ?
Step 6: profit!

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 07:25 AM
OK LOOK PEEPS RON PAUL SIGNED MY V REVOLUTION SHIRT and he knew exactly what the shirt was for,end of debate done . RON PAUL KNOWS EXACTLY WHY NOV 5th is a fundraising day,he knows the meaning,and DR RON PAUL knows how to divide fantasy from reality,its a freakin movie. Geez kinda of funny the debate is over ok

HERE IS PROOF,i talked to him,he knows about Nov 5th and its meaning ok geeez hopefully this pic will help you , He signed my shirt to:)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25005613@N00/1809887130/

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 07:31 AM
OK LOOK PEEPS RON PAUL SIGNED MY V REVOLUTION SHIRT and he knew exactly what the shirt was for,end of debate done . RON PAUL KNOWS EXACTLY WHY NOV 5th is a fundraising day,he knows the meaning,and DR RON PAUL knows how to divide fantasy from reality,its a freakin movie. Geez kinda of funny the debate is over ok

HERE IS PROOF,i talked to him,he knows about Nov 5th and its meaning ok geeez hopefully this pic will help you , He signed my shirt to:)

You asked him if he has seen the movie or read the comic book?

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 07:38 AM

Thank you!

A certain someone sure has egg on his face right now.

Let's double our efforts everyone and spread the word.

I am doing my part, sending emails to my american friends.

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 07:43 AM
Nothing proven, it is a picture showing that he met Paul nothing more. Unless I hear Paul specifically comment on V for Vendetta or Guy Fawkes, I am not convinced.

Mortikhi
11-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Nothing proven, it is a picture showing that he met Paul nothing more. Unless I hear Paul specifically comment on V for Vendetta or Guy Fawkes, I am not convinced.
You definitely live up to your username.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 07:49 AM
What part of seperating fantasy and reality and only using the theme for a fundraiser dont you get? Ron Paul got it,please instead of trying to keep a dead argument alive ,just DONATE ON NOV 5th geez stop playing video games. It's only a theme to help raise money .

Example if we had made a fundraiser on oct 31st with a jason theme,like saying jason will come and get you if you dont donate,does that really mean jason would come and get you? NO its a theme, that is all. ITS A THEME, if you can relate a theme to reality then i shake my head.. of course if nov 5th people started a real revolution then your argument might hold water,but last time i looked Donating money to a theme fundraiser isnt knocking down fed buildings.YOU ARE MAKING A FAR STRETCH that might hold true for 1st graders who cant seperate fantasy from reality.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 07:51 AM
I spoke to RON PAUL ,enuff proof to me,if you really want proof,then go met Ron Paul for yourself and stop yapping about something you know nothing about, STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. If the picture isnt proof enuff for you,then go meet Ron Paul for yourself and ask him ,i did.

So far it seems you need to donate about 100 bucks for your complaining. JUST DONATE ,if you dont like it,find another day to donate,or are you a hillary fan?

Mark
11-02-2007, 07:53 AM
HUGE bump.

I hope recruiting for the 5th goes into hyper gear now.

It IS.. and we could use some help... :p

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=30056

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=30056

~~~~~

QUOTES:

We need help promoting www.thisnovember5th.com on myspace to let pre-existing Ron Paul supporters know about this. Email me on how you can help with about an hour a day. Pretty basic.. more details are in this thread http://http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=330894&posted=1#post330894

If you are interested please send an email to brianjw71@hotmail.com and I'll explain a little how you can help out with maybe an hour of work a day. This november 5th is an excellent idea but I think we need to come out swinging hard on this one so I'll do my best. I need dedicated people until the 5th.. email me for details!

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 07:54 AM

Ok. I have now officially given up on you. Reason doesn't seem to have any effect on your paranoia. I am also starting to suspect you have an agenda, seems the only rational explaination.

In any case, you have clearly lost sight of the big picture.

You want us not to donate on the 5th? Otherwise what is the point? it simply makes no sense. If you want the Nov 5th thing to be cancelled just say it so we can ignore you instead of spreading paranoia which can only affect the total amount raised.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 07:55 AM
You asked him if he has seen the movie or read the comic book?

ok so you believe a comic book hmmm thats seems to be the root of the problem,just read what you just said a movie or comic book,wow.

The fundraiser is about a theme,not based on facts(but a theme) from a movie or a comic book,maybe you need to stop reading comic books.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 07:56 AM

he has commented on it,but ill let you find it on your own

Mark
11-02-2007, 08:01 AM

"Ridiculous"...

I've been sending emails to "Friends of Ron" for a couple of days

as a small part of the overall outreach to all OF RP's friends on myspace and facebook..

I've never thought of the V for V reference.. had to read about it..

if that means anything... not that many people %-wise know about V4V..

so.. it's probably a non-issue to the masses..

Instead of posting bunches of times telling us you don't like the association..

WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE LIKE HELP SPREAD THE WORD

INSTEAD OF SPREADING DISCORD ON THE FORUM..?? :D

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 08:08 AM
he has commented on it,but ill let you find it on your own

He has only said he is happy their is a fund drive on the 5th but hasn't said anything specifically on Guy Fawkes or V publicly.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 08:09 AM
Is this guy ridiculous a troll? just curious.because what he is doing is exactly what a troll would do.

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 08:11 AM
I am no troll, I am just vehemently opposed to associating Ron Paul with V for Vendetta or Guy Fawkes...

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 08:11 AM
He has only said he is happy their is a fund drive on the 5th but hasn't said anything specifically on Guy Fawkes or V publicly.

GO ASK RON PAUL YOURSELF,leave your house for once and stop reading comic books if you cant seperate reality from fantasy ,this seems to be the root of your problem,you probably believed war of the worlds to ,are you a martian??
WHAT PART OF A THEME DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. geez your hopeless,so if we had made it a terminator theme,would you argue that machines would come and destroy america on nov 5th because he used it as a theme,this is your reasoning on the V day .WE NEED TO TAKE YOUR TV AWAY and your comic books

Get of your A__ and go ask him ,when he comes to town,i did.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 08:19 AM
I am no troll, I am just vehemently opposed to associating Ron Paul with V for Vendetta or Guy Fawkes...

Ok if your a RON PAUL SUPPORTER,then stop it,COME UP WITH YOUR OWN THEME for another day and spread it,instead of attacking something,you dont have to join.

I love you if your a supporter and im glad your passionate,look the 5th is going to happen and its going to be great,most people understand its just a theme and if press trys anything,it will make the press look pretty bad,well they already look bad,but dont worry most understand the difference that seems to be your worry.

Relax,its just a theme and its not related to the official campaign so they can deny anything. Its a fundraiser not a call to attack the government. JUST DONATE

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Ridiculous ,where are you from? the reason i ask is every state has a different approach no matter what you do nationally ,someone is going to disapprove how you approach a message for example here in Colorado,when explaining to someone about Ron Paul,you have to explain his positions like ending the iraq war/ drug war ending the IRS and getting government out of your lives. you also have to explain how even though he is a republican .He isn't the loser republicans you know.In Colorado,you basically have to make excuses and downplay the word republican.if you dont then you wont have a chance getting people to even think of voting for the republicans. I CAN TELL YOU THIS,the republican party is dead in Colorado,unless they nominate RON PAUL,now thats the same in most places ,but every state has different issues and different mind set. Point is its different in every state and a fundraiser can offend anyone for any reason ,HELL THE WORD REPUBLICAN OFFENDS MOST IN EVERY STATE.
To be honest,id rather have to explain v for vendetta ,then having to explain RON PAUL is a republican,the fact me and my wife are even registered republican feels scumy to me(sorry republicans you can blame your own party for that),but i know Ron Paul is better then those scumy democrats and republicans.

RadioDJforPaul
11-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Theres not really that many people left who are openly connecting the November 5th drive to that movie. The only people still doing that are the naysayers. How about you just shut up about it and move on. You arent going to stop it.

Van Damme
11-02-2007, 08:35 AM
All the problems I had with the Nov. 5th were taken care of weeks ago when all the violent V for Vendetta videos were taken off thisnobember5th.com .

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Have you read the Time article?

When Ron Paul takes in a bunch of money on the 5th, the media is going to try to find out why. When they look into it they are going to find the V4V and Guy Fawkes associations. There will then be many articles making the same kind of statements that time did. I hope this doesn't happen, but it looks like it probably will.

Now, I realize that there will be negative press regardless. But we don't need to give them any ammunition, and by making the mentioned associations we did just that.

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Theres not really that many people left who are openly connecting the November 5th drive to that movie. The only people still doing that are the naysayers. How about you just shut up about it and move on. You arent going to stop it.

Specialty blend is, plus check out what this genius did:

http://dailypaul.com/node/5185#comment-34496

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 08:43 AM

its speciallyblend and i do not connect the movie with the fundrasier or the comic ,only the theme.That is not connecting anything. you seem to really have a problem with understanding what a theme is,under your reasoning

The terminator would end the world or blow up fed building,just because they use the terminator in a theme to raise money.. on nov 5th

CasualApathy
11-02-2007, 08:44 AM

There you go again. What's the point?

Can you please explain that?

You seem to be stuck on "repeat".

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 08:47 AM
its speciallyblend and i do not connect the movie with the fundrasier or the comic ,only the theme.That is not connecting anything. you seem to really have a problem with understanding what a theme is,under your reasoning

The terminator would end the world or blow up fed building,just because they use the terminator in a theme to raise money.. on nov 5th

There is no difference between associating the theme of the movie and the movie itself. Hell you put a "V" on your Ron Paul shirt. An association is an association.

Associating a political campaign with the Terminator would be just as stupid....

reduen
11-02-2007, 08:48 AM

Why don't you just get over it?

1. The overwhelming majority here like it.

2. Ron Paul likes it. (Which should be all one needs)

3. It is going to happen anyway.

4. The media will spin anything we do negatively.

What more is there to say?

Ridiculous
There you go again. What's the point?

3rd post, page 5

speciallyblend
Under this guys reasoning. If we used Harry Potter as a fundraiser,then he would be saying Ron Paul was gay,becasue a character in a movie was gay ,geez thats a far stretch.OO by the way Ron Paul isnt gay,well that i know of. Your really reaching into the fantasy world if you cant seperate a theme for fundraising from a movie and a comic book.

Ridiculous
11-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Under this guys reasoning. If we used Harry Potter as a fundraiser,then he would be saying Ron Paul was gay,becasue a character in a movie was gay ,geez thats a far stretch.OO by the way Ron Paul isnt gay,well that i know of. Your really reaching into the fantasy world if you cant seperate a theme for fundraising from a movie and a comic book.

You are totally missing the point

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Ridiculous please go passout some flyers and donate money,your bitchin isnt going to stop this fundraiser ,HEY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA to stop this FUNDRAISER ,DONATE 10 MILLION DOLLARS and then we will agree with you,hell donate at least 1 million and we just might buy your argument,until then all i hear you doing ,is bitching about something and nothing. Go passout flyers. OR START YOUR OWN THEME FUNDRAISER.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 09:00 AM
YOUR MISSING THE POINT, stop arguing,your not going to stop it,and you can post i told you so after the nov 5th, WHY NOT TRY MAKING YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER,GO AHEAD, your beating a deadhorse and you continue beating a dead horse.so instead of beating a deadhorse,MAKE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER or donate 1 million dollars,its your choice,but right now your acting alike a 2 yr old troll, prove us wrong and start your own website and fundraiser callit the Sound Of Music for RON PAUL ,,oo wait a minute there were germans in that movie so anyone could relate ron paul to germans under your reasoning,so feel free to make your own theme,then we can find something in the movie or comic book that we think people could relate to. SOUND OF MUSIC FUNDRAISER,under your reasoning then we can say ron is a nazi because we used the music theme of the sound of music,YOU MY FRIEND ARE STRETCHING REALITY. ITS A THEME ,if we used Friday the 13th as a theme would you say supporters are going to kill people? no ,you are only making a mtn out of a mole hill. This is the basis of your argument,your assuming thinking people cant relate or understand a theme

Revolution9
11-02-2007, 09:13 AM
<snip drivel>plain out retarded and juvinile[/url]

The essence of your words are found within the words themselves. BTW..you misspelled "juvenile". Pretty juvenilish of ya!
Randy

Randy

Pete Kay
11-02-2007, 09:14 AM
I didn't know what the 5th was all about. All I knew was that it was a fundrasing day with a catchy slogan,"Remember, remember the 5th of November." I'm sorry. I'm ignorant. I didn't know who Guy Fawkes is nor have I ever seen V for Vendetta. I just think that it's a good way to generate a lot of buzz.

I doubt most Americans even know who Guy Fawkes is. So if the media want to make a big deal about the fact that Ron Paul recieved millions on a day associated with some ancient British anarchist, then so be it. It will give even more publicity to Ron Paul.

speciallyblend
11-02-2007, 09:18 AM
To make a long story short,id rather explain the v for vendetta issue,then having to explain to voters that Ron Paul is a Republican.(sorry republicans,but you only have yourself to blame for continuing to vote these big liberal goverment republicans in),thank george w bush for destroying the republican party. The republican party is on the death table and only Ron Paul can save them.I hope the gop understands this,or they will basically elect hillary clinton by default. RON PAUL is the only chance the republicans have to beat hillary.i know this because everyone i know will not vote republican unless Ron Paul is their nominee. The Fact is voting for rudolf/romney/mccain/fred is really a vote for hillary clinton on Steroids.

Revolution9
11-02-2007, 09:19 AM

Yiou can prove NOTHING.ZILCH..NADDA..DICK.. except what a whiner and moaner and total bitchfesting drooldonkey you can be. You are at the zenith of sissyhood, your toys are all thrown out of the playpen, but your pampers sliding greasily down the wall is disgusting..

Randy

paulitics
11-02-2007, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE] 1. The overwhelming majority here like it.
Not so sure about that. Precisely, the overwhelming majority like the NOV 5th idea as a fundraiser. Polls asked the specific question of should V be dissociated from the theme, were reversed in favor of having it removed. The signups continue at a steady pace even this late in the game even though V was removed from the website.

2. Ron Paul likes it. (Which should be all one needs)
Ron Paul definately like the NOV 5th fundraiser. He never said anything about V, or Guy Falkes. In the last 2 weeks most of the V connotations have been removed from the theme of Nov5th. SO Nov 5th becomes a more broad fundraiser.

3. It is going to happen anyway .
I agree 100%

4. The media will spin anything we do negatively

This depends. If it is largely construed as a V fundraiser, than I think it will be negative, (kooks, anarchists, terrorists, etc). If the media bring up V, it is naive to think it will be positive.

If it is presented as a broad fundraiser, with V left out of it, it would be predominately very positive. 3 million dollars in 1 day for an underdog, is newsworthy. When RP raised 5 million last quarter, and raised more from the military than anyone else, was the media negative? Not in the least.

I think it depends on what type of coverage we want. Right now, there is enough distance from V, perhaps much of the negative press will be overshadowed by the large numbers of a broad fundraiser. If we bring it to the forefront, by emailing all the media outlets about the Vday Nov 5th, association, we are basically writing their hitpieces for them.

qwerty
11-02-2007, 09:56 AM
LETīS MAKE THIS VIDEO BIG!

Give 5 stars to it and comment on it and put it in your favorites!

:cool:

dukker
11-02-2007, 10:25 AM
i am going to side with ridiculous over here. I know what I say won't make a difference. It's going ahead, and nothing's stopping it now.

I'm not advocating or trying to stop it from happening, its your money to donate, these are just my thoughts.

The fact it was linked with V and november 5th is really retarded. I think it was a big mistake and now its going ahead there is a very real chance it might be used against paul supporters (not paul himself). But note the detrimental association - if the media paints supporters negatively, do you think average joe bloggs would want to be associated with such a crowd? The fact that Ron never endorsed it doesn't really matter. Painting the supporters negatively can be just as bad.

We've dug a hole here and its too late to back out now. It's really a lose-lose. If we don't donate enough, the whole thing will look like a flop.

The best possible thing to do now is for everyone to just distance themselves away from V. Don't even mention it. Don't have it on shirts or anything. If it gets brought up, characterize it as something started by a very small fringe idea by a small section in the grassroots support.

To most of you attacking ridiculous - you sound like morons. He has a legit point. Stop trying to defend the actual idea of associating V. It was a bad idea and you should admit the mistake. Speciallyblend - that harry potter analogy was beyond retarded.

qwerty
11-02-2007, 10:30 AM
i am going to side with ridiculous over here. I know what I say won't make a difference. It's going ahead, and nothing's stopping it now.

I'm not advocating or trying to stop it from happening, its your money to donate, these are just my thoughts.

The fact it was linked with V and november 5th is really retarded. I think it was a big mistake and now its going ahead there is a very real chance it might be used against paul supporters (not paul himself). But note the detrimental association - if the media paints supporters negatively, do you think average joe bloggs would want to be associated with such a crowd? The fact that Ron never endorsed it doesn't really matter. Painting the supporters negatively can be just as bad.

We've dug a hole here and its too late to back out now. It's really a lose-lose. If we don't donate enough, the whole thing will look like a flop.

The best possible thing to do now is for everyone to just distance themselves away from V. Don't even mention it. Don't have it on shirts or anything. If it gets brought up, characterize it as something started by a very small fringe idea by a small section in the grassroots support.

To most of you attacking ridiculous - you sound like morons. He has a legit point. Stop trying to defend the actual idea of associating V. It was a bad idea and you should admit the mistake. Speciallyblend - that harry potter analogy was beyond retarded.

OMG, do really think that Ronīs campaign is now ruined ?

People DON`T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT, they are looking Ronīs issues and will love him.

There have been other thing going on too in November 5th like you see when you put that date to wikipedia.

I really donīt understand why people are over reacting here to every hitpiece against Ron...

Mark
11-02-2007, 11:39 AM

10-1 this dude's a TROLL.. 25 posts.. most negative.. DO NOT FEED

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=404751

itsnobody
11-02-2007, 12:38 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!! This November 5th will be HUGE if we break the record...otherwise, it's just another day

ClayTrainor
11-02-2007, 12:45 PM
November 5 will be a great day for the campaign... end of story.

r3volution
11-02-2007, 12:53 PM
i am donating on Nov 5th now just because of my disgust with Walt and ridiculous posts (and another unmentioned banned person) . you guys seriously need to get a life outside of the internet and join a meetup ..

edit , i am even going to wear a V mask and cape while i type in my CC # and i dident even like the movie or comic ....

yoshimaroka
11-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Ron Paul just mentioned the 5th again today.
He said he didn't quite know what it's related to but he's excited about it and even said "remember remember the 5th of November"