PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Cuddles Sarah Palin?

speciallyblend
08-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Ok i know i am dreaming, but i am hoping maybe Rand Paul can talk some sense into Sarah Palin and she can endorse Ron Paul 2012.

ps though on a side note i think sarah palin helps split votes if she tries some type of write-in. I can only hope she endorses Ron Paul 2012 .

Whatever happens this weekend. If Ron Paul Wins the Iowa Straw Poll:):):):) then Ron Paul 2012 in NH,SC,NV,CO and every state!!

satchelmcqueen
08-10-2011, 08:39 PM
that wpould be nice...

muzzled dogg
08-10-2011, 08:40 PM
ill take it

thehungarian
08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
I have said this very thing on this board before. Palin will endorse the good Dr. I have foreseen it as it came to me in a dream. If you doubt my credibility let me just say my sister learned how to french-braid in a dream, so this type of thing runs in my family. Oh yes.

civusamericanus
08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
An endorsement from Palin would be great, but I think she's holding out for Rick Perry :(

http://reddogreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Perry-Palin-2010-Campaign.jpg

Brian4Liberty
08-10-2011, 08:53 PM
An endorsement from Palin would be great, but I think she's holding out for Rick Perry :(

http://www.animated-smileys.com/smileys/puking/animated-smileys-puking-07.gif

MikeStanart
08-10-2011, 08:54 PM

http://reddogreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Perry-Palin-2010-Campaign.jpg

It's disgusting to see Perry wear an Aggie ring on his finger.

-2010 A&M Former Student

LibertyEagle
08-10-2011, 08:56 PM
I realize it's probably futile, but for some reason, I wish we could get the facts about Perry to her, so at least she would know that he wasn't what he pretended to be.

pcosmar
08-10-2011, 08:58 PM

That would be closer to my expectations.
but everyone is welcome to a nice fantasy now and then.

eduardo89
08-10-2011, 09:12 PM
That would be closer to my expectations.
but everyone is welcome to a nice fantasy now and then.

I've had plenty about palin myself

Napoleon's Shadow
08-10-2011, 09:24 PM
She would lose a lot of credibility if that happened.

eduardo89
08-10-2011, 09:26 PM

What credibility?

civusamericanus
08-10-2011, 09:34 PM
But if Ron Paul wins POTUS, Palin would be immortalized as Kingmaker of the 2012 election. Perry is a predictable pick for Palin, it won't earn her that much notoriety, but if she chose Paul, it would be the biggest blow to the establishment of this century and certainly one of the biggest political media storms of this century.

Tell you one thing, if Palin picked Paul and he won POTUS, she would become very wealthy off that decision. hmmm... maybe the thehungarian's vision is right.

TRIGRHAPPY
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
What credibility?

Like or her dislike her, there is no point in trying to argue that she does not carry a lot of weight with a lot of people. Many people are interested in her movements, and an endorsement of any candidate would provide a very strong boost to that candidate.

KramerDSP
08-10-2011, 09:42 PM
How would she become very wealthy?

cindy25
08-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Palin might be thinking 2016, and Ron will be (by choice) a one term president; Rand could not run (dynasty issue). but a Palin/Rand ticket could be possible. Palin hates Romney, dislikes Bachmann, and gets no benefit from a Perry nomination.

speciallyblend
08-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Palin might be thinking 2016, and Ron will be (by choice) a one term president; Rand could not run (dynasty issue). but a Palin/Rand ticket could be possible. Palin hates Romney, dislikes Bachmann, and gets no benefit from a Perry nomination.

Give Me My Dream , Endorse Ron Paul 2012,please sarah palin. I will take back anything negative i might have said in the past,even throw free snowboard lessons in!! deal breaker;) Endorsement=Free Lessons for the Palin Family:)

civusamericanus
08-10-2011, 10:53 PM
How would she become very wealthy?
Book deals, interviews, paid speaker (people make millions doing this) on why she choose the right person for president, when so many in the republican establishment considered Ron Paul fringe. If Ron Paul won, and Palin endorsed him, it would be non-stop Palin media.

parocks
08-11-2011, 01:05 AM
I realize it's probably futile, but for some reason, I wish we could get the facts about Perry to her, so at least she would know that he wasn't what he pretended to be.

Some Iowans, or Ron Paul supports currently in Iowa, should have Perry Sucks TShirts made up. So see Palin at the State Fair wearing your Perry sucks TShirts.

You won't be able to get the "facts" to her, but you will be able to communicate that dozens? hundreds? of people wearing Perry Sucks TShirts is not the same thing as "Perry is a well liked, electable figure". That little visual, to her, of many people expressing displeasure with Perry will communicate perfectly well.