PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you Michigan Folk!

KEEF
08-10-2011, 08:16 PM
I, along with most of you that reside in Michigan, just got this email from Dr. Paul:

Dear Keith,

I know it must seem early, but this Saturday morning, you have an opportunity to help me WIN Michigan.

You see, the Republican State Committee is meeting this week to discuss possible changes to Michigan’s Presidential primary system.

Currently, Michigan Republicans use a primary process to choose their Presidential nominee.

But there are some folks who want to switch from a primary process to a convention.

And there are also some folks who are talking about moving the date up to give Michigan Republicans more of a voice on the national scene.

Today, I’m asking for your help, because should the Republican State Committee decide to move to a convention, I really believe you and I could WIN Michigan.

So will you please come out and urge the Republican State Committee to opt for a convention?

The Republican meeting will take place Saturday at 9:00 AM at the Lansing Center, located at 333 E. Michigan Avenue in Lansing.

This is your opportunity to help me WIN Michigan.

I sure hope you can make it! Thank you so much in advance for all your help.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. This Saturday morning, the Republican State Committee is meeting to discuss changes to Michigan’s Presidential Primary system.

And as a personal favor, I’m asking you to please come out and urge the Republican State Committee to opt for a convention instead of a primary.

The Republican meeting will take place Saturday at 9:00 AM at the Lansing Center, located at 333 E. Michigan Avenue in Lansing.

This will also be posted in the Michigan link, so sorry about the double post. It is just that I along with probably plenty of others don't look at the specific state links.

trey4sports
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Well, looks like Michigan folks have a clear directive.