PDA

View Full Version : Is it me, or are there a lot more of us out there this time around?

EvilEngineer
08-10-2011, 06:44 PM
I've been reading political articles for quite some time now, and I'm always fascinated by the comment section to the articles. It's usually a good indicator of the makeup of a site's patronage.

What I am finding this election cycle is that there are a TON more pro-Ron Paul comments in basically anything political and even non-political.

It use to be that we had to link from either this forum or from the Daily Paul to get some good comments in on an article. As well as I'd see the same person commenting on different sites.

However, what I am seeing now is an organic growth of supporters in basically every site.

Have any of you seen similar occurances?

Carehn
08-10-2011, 06:46 PM
I just comment on every thing you read.

headhawg7
08-10-2011, 08:20 PM
It's not just you. As the US economy continues to tank along with the TSA, patriot act, wars, etc...people are starting to realize that the difference between the leaders of both parties are negligible. They are slowly starting to wake up and look for alternatives. Sites such as this along with youtube clips and shows such as stossel and freedom watch are also making a huge difference. Hopefully the trend will continue.

sailingaway
08-10-2011, 08:31 PM
I sure hope there are. We want to win, this time.

trey4sports
08-10-2011, 08:31 PM
yes, there are.