PDA

View Full Version : Barney Frank is so full of sh*t he can't hold it in any longer

VBRonPaulFan
08-10-2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.mofopolitics.com/2011/08/09/glenn-beck-did-barney-frank-pass-gas-live-on-msnbc/

the clip itself is pretty humorous, listening to glen beck talk about it for 10 minutes... not so much. :D

SWATH
08-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Anyone catch the condom fly across the room.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-10-2011, 03:51 PM
There are some jokes to be found there... I am sure LOL

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-10-2011, 07:52 PM
There are at least 3 videos of it on Youtube, and the search bar fills in "fart" for you. LOL! :p

xaG4A0Bm8c4

wannaberocker
08-10-2011, 10:48 PM
MSNBC is starting to become my fav comedy channel. First Al now this lmao.

moderate libertarian
08-10-2011, 10:53 PM
However, people who disagree with him on this issue probably pass much more stinky substances around than him. Everything is relative.

Barney Frank: S&P downgrade due to 'disproportionate' military spending

By Josiah Ryan - 08/08/11

America's "disproportionate" role as "military policeman of the world" was a major factor that led Standard & Poor's to downgrade U.S. debt over the weekend, ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee Barney Frank (D-Mass.) said Monday morning.

"There is one area in American politics where what we are doing is disproportionate to the rest of the world," said Frank in an interview on CBS’s "The Early Show." "We spend far more of our national economy as a percentage than just about any other nation except a beleaguered nation like Israel that has to do it in self-defense.”

Frank said he believes about $200 billion could be cut from U.S. spending annually "without in any way endangering our security" by reducing military involvement in the world and pulling bases out of Europe.

Frank said he intends to go forward with the theme of military cuts in coming days and suggested Republican lawmaker Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) is already on board with his message.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/175857-barney-frank-sap-downgrade-due-to-disproportionate-military-spending-

Agorism
08-10-2011, 10:53 PM
funny

Beck must just do that morning show as a way to let out his pent up energy show so he didn't go supernova on the toned down nightly show. His early show is like that constant laughing every time I've seen it.