PDA

View Full Version : Sun = Global warming

sky21448
11-02-2007, 12:09 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/07/18/wsun18.xml

Something I found very interesting after reading.
At the beginning of knowing the issue of global warming. I went deep and did a lot of research, and I found that it's not really we made this world warmer. It is the SUN!

Please read and so discuss thanks

Ron Paul 2008!!!!

Shogun108
11-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Sounds like the traditional Limbaugh mantra, but it is true none the less...

Climate change is a normal cycle of the environment. 30 years ago the fad was global cooling.

LibertyOfOne
11-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Dr Solanki said that the brighter Sun and higher levels of "greenhouse gases", such as carbon dioxide, both contributed to the change in the Earth's temperature but it was impossible to say which had the greater impact.

Electric Church
11-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Carbon dioxide (Co2) is one of the minor greenhouse gases. Water vapor is the greatest greenhouse gas at 95%. Human activity contributes to only single digits of the percentage of the total Co2 gas.

noxagol
11-02-2007, 05:13 AM
Yeah, the greatest producer of CO2 is the ocean's and volcanoes. Hell, cows produce more than humans.

Electric Church
11-03-2007, 08:23 PM
"So they want to have that normal change come and say it is manmade to have a planetary government to come and save us from the crisis.

Cause the truth is volcanoes blow up, glaciers suddenly form and in just a few years sea levels go up, they go down. What are they talking about? They have to have an Earth with a stable climate...

Hey baby...

There isn't any stable climate.

We are on a gigantic spaceship.

A huge rock,

a molten rock

with little islands floating on top of lava.

Oh yeah...

orbiting a gigantic nuclear furnace,

blasting out every type of radiation you can imagine.

"oh, we must make it stable"

IT ISN'T STABLE!

But that is the same witch doctor trick they learned 10,000 years ago, 7,000 years ago, 5,000 years ago, 3,000 years ago

they would tell them, because the priest would mark down the dates on the calender

it didn't matter if it was in Greece, or Mesopotamia, or Babylon, or the Aztec imans, the mayan culture before that

they would know when the eclipse was coming and they would say:

"you gotta serve us, do what we say

or the god..." the goblin god, the snake god, the titan, whoever it was

it was different for every group "...will eat the sun."

and it eats the sun, they all prostrate themselves before them and then worship them for another 30 years

till another thing happens and by then after they had seen four or five eclipses and the snake god

and the priests had the power to make the snake god spit it out,

it was over.

And they are just running a "snake-god" op on you as usual

and of course you will all fall directly for it and take your injections."

Alex Jones

manuel
11-03-2007, 09:27 PM
When I was an environmentalist, I thought that global warming was going to bring an end to life as we knew it on earth. I loosened up on that belief when I was introduced to conservatism. The years after that I kind of felt that a little warming wasn't a big deal and if we were causing a little of it, then so be it.

Then, not too long ago my sister and brother in law watched Al Gore's movie and we had a talk about it. They bought into the whole thing and were convinced that we (humans) were causing it all. I told them that I would do my own research, because I wasn't going to take just Al Gore's word, and get back to them with my conclusion.

After weeks of researching, I came to a very basic simple conclusion: Global warming was the work of the sun and earth's orbit. I showed my sister and her husband all the research I did and everything I found. My brother in law welcomed my conclusion and accepted it. My sister, not so much. She was angry about the whole thing and couldn't accept my conclusions, because "Al Gore is a genius and he couldn't be wrong". She ended up crying over the whole thing and I kind of felt that the crying meant that she accepted what I was telling her. We have never spoken about the subject in any serious manner since then.

Nowadays, when the subject of global warming comes up with friends and coworkers, I usually get them to agree that Al Gore and the IPCC are full of it.

fightfortruth
11-03-2007, 09:41 PM
"So they want to have that normal change come and say it is manmade to have a planetary government to come and save us from the crisis.

Cause the truth is volcanoes blow up, glaciers suddenly form and in just a few years sea levels go up, they go down. What are they talking about? They have to have an Earth with a stable climate...

Hey baby...

There isn't any stable climate.

We are on a gigantic spaceship.

A huge rock,

a molten rock

with little islands floating on top of lava.

Oh yeah...

orbiting a gigantic nuclear furnace,

blasting out every type of radiation you can imagine.

"oh, we must make it stable"

IT ISN'T STABLE!

But that is the same witch doctor trick they learned 10,000 years ago, 7,000 years ago, 5,000 years ago, 3,000 years ago

they would tell them, because the priest would mark down the dates on the calender

it didn't matter if it was in Greece, or Mesopotamia, or Babylon, or the Aztec imans, the mayan culture before that

they would know when the eclipse was coming and they would say:

"you gotta serve us, do what we say

or the god..." the goblin god, the snake god, the titan, whoever it was

it was different for every group "...will eat the sun."

and it eats the sun, they all prostrate themselves before them and then worship them for another 30 years

till another thing happens and by then after they had seen four or five eclipses and the snake god

and the priests had the power to make the snake god spit it out,

it was over.

And they are just running a "snake-god" op on you as usual

and of course you will all fall directly for it and take your injections."

Alex Jones

Exactly. I wrote a big long paper about this in class. They have done this all throughout history. The astronomers, the scientists, the mathemeticians, and the Government power know whats to come, yet they manipulate the masses and tell them "you must do as I say because the sky is falling." We say, "I will do as you say, I will give you the power over my life, just stop the sky from falling."

I wish people would research this more carefully. Why is it that the entire solar system is going through a warming, so to speak? There aren't cars on mars.

A consensus in the scientific community is not science.

I don't know, I am going ot bed, I am exhausted. I am going to the Texas Motor Speedway tomorrow to pass out thousands of flyers with the rest of my meetup group.

Electric Church
11-03-2007, 09:44 PM
I don't know, I am going ot bed, I am exhausted. I am going to the Texas Motor Speedway tomorrow to pass out thousands of flyers with the rest of my meetup group.

That's the spirit
:cool:

golfboy
11-03-2007, 11:14 PM
all of the planets in the solar system are experiencing global warming. To politicizize the issue is bullshit.

They just want to impose carbon credit and more taxes. Now i agree that we shouldn't pollute as much, but to impose such draconian regulations is BS.

Praise the lorrd...err RON PAUL

Esor
11-04-2007, 01:30 AM
Global warming is a hard issue to debate. There are valid arguements on both sides, IMO. I am taking astronomy in college and we are studying the Sun right now. We've learned that two forces are playing a constant battle over the Sun; gravity and nuclear fusion. The fusion wants to expand outward while gravity wants to push everything into a single point. If you were to think of this as a game of tug-of-war you would notice that the actual size of the sun varies as the two forces fight for their way. Even though this variation is slight, it still causes temperature changes of all planets in the Solar System.

We were also shown a chart that explains this vary well but I can't seem to locate it right now. I will post if I do.

LibertyOfOne
11-04-2007, 02:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMRtvFD8ek

Now that is global warming.

freelance
11-04-2007, 04:29 AM
But, hey, it's something else they can tax, and how can that possibly be bad?

:eek:

noxagol
11-04-2007, 07:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMRtvFD8ek

Now that is global warming.

Yup, we are all doomed if we don't get out of this solar system. This is why we must put away the bullshit and forge an awesome space program to allow us to colonize other solar systems! MWHAHAHA!

Hook
11-04-2007, 10:42 AM
It seems like the enviros should worry more about the pollution that China is dumping into lakes and rivers. Most reasonable people would agree that dumping arsenic into lakes is a bad idea. It also has much more immediate and devistating results.
There are hundreds of more pressing issues than global warming, so I don't know why they aren't given more priority.

noxagol
11-04-2007, 11:23 AM
It seems like the enviros should worry more about the pollution that China is dumping into lakes and rivers. Most reasonable people would agree that dumping arsenic into lakes is a bad idea. It also has much more immediate and devistating results.
There are hundreds of more pressing issues than global warming, so I don't know why they aren't given more priority.

Becuase the great and wonderful politicians and media tells us it is a big deal.

Man from La Mancha
11-04-2007, 11:40 AM
To keep the brainwashed masses in a constant state of fear so they are more easily programmed and it helps takes up news time covering the elites screw ups. And to make money.

JimDude
11-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Ya, this is good and all, but this is what Fred Thompson believes too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pe8QjCfIFs

Do you agree with Fred?

paulitics
11-04-2007, 12:35 PM
cow farts are a much more powerful greenhouse gas. I spent an afternoon in the library and picked up a pretty objective book on the climate and within 2 hours I realized I was being deceived once again by the mainstream media.

Problem - reaction - soultion. The are fear mongering, so that we further hand over our rights, and pay a global carbon tax.

paulitics
11-04-2007, 12:37 PM
This also keeps the eyes off the real problems, of global polution, and harmful effects of biotech crops, etc. The bees dying is a much more alarming, and urgent problem.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Global warming is a POLAR-izing issue.

SeanEdwards
11-04-2007, 05:58 PM
One thing that cracks me up is the movement to have CO2 regulated as pollution. Which would instantly turn every human being into a polluter. I can totally imagine somebody like Hillary trying to regulate how much people can exhale.