PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Kucinich is done people (but he hasn't dropped out)

JasonM
11-01-2007, 10:18 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,307117,00.html

I don't care who you are. Saying you saw a UFO during a presidential candidacy is pretty much political suicide to me, and unless an alien craft decides to land in the parking lot of the next democratic debate and the occupants of the craft start scaring the shit out of everyone there by blasting laser guns, nothing is going to change that perception.

Sorry to all his fans, but this pretty much killed what slim chance he had left. He isn't going to get the nomination.

constitutional
11-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Obama's response was worse right after Kucinich. A politician that turns every question into something emotional is in fact a politician!

0zzy
11-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I don't get it.
A UFO is an unidentified flying object.
It doesn't have to be from outerspace.
It could be from secret military planes being used in Area 51.
Or just something unidentified,
and flying.

That's just my opinion.

synthetic
11-01-2007, 10:25 PM
If Fox says its so - it must be.

werdd
11-01-2007, 10:25 PM
I think its bullshit, but that is america. I dont really know if theres aliens, but you have to be ignorant to think that among billions of galaxies and stars there isnt a planet similar to our own, with life more or less advanced than ours. Rather or not they have been here, idk.

I liked kucinich, i like anyone who isnt CFR.

Good thing Dr. Paul hasnt seen any ariens, or that we know of :O.

I smell a faux news hit peice.

"Ron Paul is an alien"

garrettwombat
11-01-2007, 10:26 PM
now if we could get more republicans to drop out or look stupid it would help... we all know hillary is gonna win

JosephTheLibertarian
11-01-2007, 10:26 PM
oh well...

bbachtung
11-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Jimmy Carter filed a report that he'd seen a UFO in the mid-1970's.

fletcher
11-01-2007, 10:28 PM
I don't think it hurt his slim chances. He never was going to get the nomination, but this won't slow him or his supporters down. And John Gibson is the biggest idiot on Fox, and that says a lot. I won't waste 20 seconds reading anything he wrote.

Roxi
11-01-2007, 10:30 PM
another prime example of being outFOXed

seriously the guy gave the LITERAL definition of what he saw... a UFO is exactly what the acronym suggests... unidentified flying object... if he saw a strange flying object (have you SEEN some of the military flying objects we have?)
and he didn't know what it was then it was a UFO DUH!!!

and then later even better... OTHER people are also saying we may not be able to avoid war with iran... especially those muslims who realize it might be a reality... ha ha

FAUX NEWS AT ITS BEST!!

edit: WOW a lot of people posted a response while i was writing that :)

JasonM
11-01-2007, 10:40 PM
hehe well the title was sort of provocative =P

kind of how a title like "Ron Paul" sucks will likely get 15 responses in a matter of 60 seconds :D

Danny Molina
11-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Poor Dennis. :(

Mitt Romneys sideburns
11-01-2007, 11:30 PM
"I certainly believe in aliens in space. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities....I think some highly secret government UFO investigations are going on that we don't know about — and probably never will unless the Air Force discloses them."

- Barry Goldwater

werdd
11-02-2007, 08:08 AM
"I certainly believe in aliens in space. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities....I think some highly secret government UFO investigations are going on that we don't know about — and probably never will unless the Air Force discloses them."

- Barry Goldwater

woah, never knew he said that

SWATH
11-02-2007, 08:40 AM
I don't see what the big deal is, should he lie about what he saw, and say he did not see it when in fact he did and his account was documented in a book?

The far greater question is WHY IN THE FUCK DID THEY ASK HIM THIS QUESTION IN A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?

This is the same tactic used against Ron Paul. They ask all the front runners legitamate questions for a while, then turn to the "outsiders" and ask them a goofball question to make them appear silly of outside of the group or serious contenders, as kind of a circus sideshow for comis relief.

Ron Paul Fan
11-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Yeah, the question never should have been asked. If you want to ask an attack question or a question to discredit someone, ask it about their voting record or some issue they've flip flopped on like Hillary and the giving drivers licenses to illegals in New York. But we've got so many more issues that are more important in this country than a UFO to talk about- Iraq war, Iran, abuse of Presidential powers, health care, education, border security, etc. Asking Kucinich about a UFO is a little out there.

Channing
11-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Watch the Disclosure Project press conference whichs includes many credible witnesses from government and the military:

http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218
http://www.disclosureproject.org/

jumpyg1258
11-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Why does this hurt his chances, because hes being honest in what he believes? I would say it would hurt his chances more if he tried to cover it up like a typical politician.

conner_condor
11-02-2007, 01:58 PM
I think if a poll was started on here to who believes in Alien crafts(UFOs) or has seen one. The numbers would be quite high. Not because they label us allready as kooks and nuts,just because many do believe in them. I am sure there is a national poll out there that over 60% of people in te US believes in them..

kylejack
11-02-2007, 02:23 PM
He has very little chance, but this has nothing to do with it.

Magsec
11-02-2007, 03:06 PM
You'd think the tinfoil hat people and the extraterrestrials would flock to Kucinich then, not RP . The MSM's argument of using those statements against RP has been officially stripped of all legitimacy XD.